Chapter 7: Insta Fam

Y/N's POV

The woman called our order number and Aidan walked up to the counter to grab our treats. He came back to the table and sets them down.

"Dinner is served your majesty." He puts my strawberry shortcake in front of me with again an Australian accent. His eyebrows raised.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. He sat back down and we chowed on the food. It sure was the greatest.

After we got done eating, we left and started to continue to walk around town and just doing small talk. Getting to know each other better. I totally forgot about the 'stalker' situation.. That was until I heard a ding come from my phone.

"It's probably my Aunty." I spoke to Aidan stopping in our tracks.

I dug my hand in my back pocket and checking the screen. I got a message from wifey (Marie).

I opened it.

WIFEY

Oh Y/N..

Me

..What's up?

I was extremely confused. As I turned to Aidan who wasn't paying much attention. I could tell he didn't wanna get in my space.

WIFEY

You didn't see it, did you..?

Me

See what..?
Marie you're scaring me, what's up?

She then sent a photo. It was a photo of me and Aidan from earlier.. When we were holding hands and running to the ice cream shop. But the caption.. the caption is what scared me.

Aidan explain here! Is this your new girlfriend? Hey guys, welcome back to my account, and today I got some deep juicy gossip. I caught Aidan Gallagher with a girl, she seems a bit over the top doesn't she. We, the aidan army have to stop this. As you can see they are holding hands while running. Aidan catching all the girls? Is he just talking to every girl now? Who knows? Anyways guys tell me what you think? TOOOTLESSSS

I suddenly found my eyes tearing up. Aidan finally noticed what was happening. He turned to me and his face changed immediately. Worry filled his eyes.

"Woah Y/N! Are you alright?" He spoke with a little panic.

"Aidan.. re- read this.." I stiffened, trying not to cry even more.

He took my phone and took a couple seconds. He turned back at me and sighed.

"Geezus Y/N, I'm so sorry." He said rubbing his neck with a whine. "Maybe I can say something about this. I can get someone to take it down."

"No use.. Thousands and thousands of people have already seen it.. Rumors are spreading. Like they literally just called me ugly."

I tried to force myself not to look at the comments. I already knew what most of them said anyway.

"Hey, put the phone down, don't listen to them. You want to continue walking around? You want to head back to your hotel?" He spoke with reassurance.

I didn't really want Aidan to leave. He's all I really have right now. Besides Marie, but she's hours away from me. All I really wanted at this point was comfort.

"Here, there's a bench over here. Let's take a seat." He guides me over to the bench calmly as possible.

We sat there for a good few minutes in silence. I got a phone call. It was Aunty. I don't know why but I somehow felt ashamed to answer.

"Are you serious missy?! And you said you two weren't dating! What on earth did you guys do?!" Aunty yelled through the phone.

"We didn't do anything.." I stuttered I couldn't talk.

Aidan sat there.. With a look on his face. It wasn't a smile like how it use to be. It was guilt, a little bit of sadness. I felt really bad, this could ruin his reputation as an actor. He then tapped my shoulder shifting his head a few feet over. He stood up and held a phone up to his ear.

Aunty just kept raging off and off.. That got me thinking.. Was I not going to share a studio with Aidan anymore?

I waited for Aidan to get off the phone. As I sat on the bench gathering my thoughts. How was Aunty going to react when I go back to the hotel? Was there still a chance for me to pursue my dream? Was I still going to be allowed to see Aidan?

A few minutes later, Aidan came back to the bench and sat down.

"I talked to one of my managers. They said they'll handle it." He said not taking his eyes off me.

I had my head down. I couldn't bare to look back up at him.

"Hey." He said.

He lifted his hand up and placed his two fingers on my chin and lifted my head up. Tears were plastered across my checks.

"Don't cry. This is all under control now. Come on, I might know something that will cheer you up." He stood up and held his hand out.

I took a deep breathe and nodded. I took his hand and stood up. We started walking again.

Maybe 10 minutes passed. We stopped at this gorgeous park. Green breathtaking trees surrounded us. With bright clean blue ponds with the birds chirping. The best part was no one was around. Just the fresh air and the presence of Aidan.

"Pretty amazing huh? My mother use to take me here all the time when I was younger and fed the ducks with me. It's been quite some time though since I've stepped foot here." He spoke with pure calmness.

"It really is amazing.." I said feeling a lot better.

I sat down by a bench as Aidan followed.

"You know who I really am right Y/N?" Aidan claimed.

"Aidan Gallagher? Is this 20 questions?"

"No you silly duckling. It's just.. we just met and I wasn't sure if you fully know who I was."

"Where is this going..?"

"I'm not fully aware, I just know that even though I've only known you for a short amount of time I've had a lot of fun with you." Aidan blushed.

"Oh shut up. Don't go all cute on me now." I chuckled rubbing his shoulder against mine.

He laughed. I wanted to lay on his shoulder and just watch the ducks float and the tree branches blow, but I wasn't sure if it was the appropriate time. Or if he had a girlfriend.

My eyes become heavy. I closed them for what felt like a second. I opened them back up to find my head against Aidans shoulder. His head planted on mine. I smiled as I closed my eyes again.