Chapter 19: Time to get busy

Y/N's POV

We scrolled through some of the movies that were available to watch in the theaters. I again felt the side of my leg buzz. I slid my hand into my pocket and took it out. It was Aunty.

Aunty

Hey dear, Aidan's with you right? Rob told me he left to meet up with you two.

Me

Yeah, he's here safe and sound. We' were thinking about heading over to the movies or something. Since we can't think of anything else.

Aunty

What? You could've came by the studio. Rob's open now. Don't you want to show Marie around? I think that would be a lot more fun if you were too.

Me

Oh my god, you're right! I'll ask them.

So that's what I did. I quickly put my phone into my pocket.

"Everything okay there?" Aidan says while him and Marie turn around facing me away from their phones.

"What about the studio? Don't you think that would be a lot better? Plus, I'd love to show Marie my real singing skills." I exclaim.

"Wow I totally forgot, but yes. Let's do it. I'll send my father a message to and come get us." Aidan says pulling his phone out.

"Awe but I wanted some popcorn." Marie complains.

"We actually have our own snack bar and vending machines there if that makes you feel any better." Aidan chuckles with some sort of goofy reassurance.

"Okay yes. That makes me feel better." Marie states. Wiping the pretend sweat off her forehead.

All three of us start walking towards the parking lot for Rob to pick us up. As we start walking I notice Marie walking faster causing her to be ahead of Aidan and I. She turns and winks at me. Aidans facing at the ground proceeding to walk, so he hadn't seen her move. I on the other hand roll my eyes as she faces forwards and continues to stroll.

"Hey, so have you found out about the person who stalked us? The day I fainted." I ask Aidan trying to bring up a conversation. A little nervous to hear his response.

"Still a no. A few of my managers have tried to find the person behind it, but not a clue. It was most likely just a fan trying to get attention. The person who posted it on their account was anonymous."

"Could it be anyone you know personally, and can't Instagram just take the post down like before?"

"They've tried, but the person keeps putting the post back up on different accounts, and I highly doubt that it's someone I know personally. I have good close friends that I know would never do such thing."

"Oh.." I say keeping quiet. Things flying around my mind.

"Could you?" Aidan perused.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I mean could you know anyone that would do that? Someone that could be jealous, or trying to ruin something?"

"I'm not sure.. Maybe one person in mind, but I haven't talked to them in a year."

"Who may that be?"

"Can we not get into that right now..?" I sigh speaking quietly.

(AIDAN'S POV)

I couldn't tell what was going through her head. Who or what she was thinking about when I asked. It seems like there is more to Y/N than I thought, but I wanted to earn that trust. For her to fully open herself up. That's all I needed to hear.

(Y/N's POV)

He just stood there after what I said. I didn't expect him to say anything, but maybe just a "I understand". He gave a look that gestured that.

"I'm sorry for asking. Hard times I'm guessing?" He says breaking the long pause.

"You could say that." I rub my neck with my eyes wide open glancing at the floor.

"We all have our times. No ones perfect. Now, finish that walk to the parking lot? I think my dad should be here." Aidan says shaking the jitters off of him. Trying to reassure me by nipping the side of my shoulder with the slight touch of his hand.

I let out a little snicker while putting my fingers over my lips. I shake off the pressure and walk faster with him. I don't know what it was about this boy, but he just always seemed to make me happy. Always.

"There you are. We've been waiting for like five minutes. What took you two so long." Rob asked rolling his car window down. Aidan and I standing outside of the car.

"Oh just ran into some fans. The usual." Aidan shrugs. Not pulling a single hint he had lied.

I look in the backseat, and I see Marie sitting on the window seat with a little grin on her lips looking at me. Aidan opens the door and allows me in first. I sit in the middle while Aidan directly next to me.

"Weird how Marie got here first than huh." Rob ends the conversation. Aidan and I reveal some nerve, but it didn't seem to matter.

Rob starts driving. I could feel Marie lean toward my ear. I could hear her two lips separate by how close she was to me.

"So, what happened?" She whispered so softly I could barely hear her.

I shook my head no oh so slightly. Not enough to make Aidan notice. I made sure to keep my hands between my thighs, but I saw Aidans right hand outside his leg. I then did the same.

He looked down and recognized what I did. We both slid our hands closer. I could feel the force between our skin starting to get warmer as we hold each others hands tight. Once again I could feel my face burning up. I tried my hardest not to smile.

We arrived at the studio. Aidan let my hand go and opened the car door to hop out. The studio front doors open.

"Woah." Marie awes.

"Pretty neat huh." I said walking up behind her. Rob and Aunty getting out of the car.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Liz says from the entrance lobby inside. Sitting up from her seat. I wave kindly back to Liz.

"Marie. This is my music manager Liz." I introduce.

"Oh my god.. Music manager?!" Marie spouts excitedly.

"Nice to meet you too Marie." Liz says shaking her hand with a tight chuckle.

"Alright alright. What we thinking over here? Wanna show Marie how it's done Y/N?" Rob says walking and talking over everyone while rubbing his hands.

"Let's do it." I exclaim. I look back at Marie and she nods with a beautiful smile.

I enter the little booth with the microphone and the headphones as Rob, Aidan, Liz, Aunty, and Marie sit in the board room. I take the headphones and plop them against my head. I glance at Marie and Aidan and they pop a thumbs up. I start letting my vocals out and sing.