Chapter 2

I woke up, the cold breeze hitting my face. Today they come back with a fresh new set of girls. Some of them I might keep and some I might just let go of. It all depends on how they treat me walking into my space.

I hear a slight knock on my door. "Who is it?" I sit up, waiting on someone on the other side to respond. They cracked the door open, keeping their head down. "Oh hey.. I needed you here anyway." My assistant of the house. The leader of the pack and the one that takes care of all the other girls. She's the only one I allow near my bedroom door or even inside. The only one I can trust.

"So are the new ones downstairs or what?" She nodded sitting down on the bed. "Their all in the living room with Ella." I huffed standing up and putting on my pants. "I told you not to let Ella be in charge. She's way too nice to them and I'm not tryna give them the wrong impression." She nodded closing the door behind her. "Wait ivy!"

"Yeah.." She peeped her head back in the door again. "I don't mean to be rude about it. I just need them to obey by my rules before I come down there. I don't wanna kill their asses but if one of em tries some shit, their done for." She laughed, closing the door again.

Living in this house full of people that don't listen is hard enough. Their stuck here so they might as well make the best out of it. I walk down the stairs, turning the corner to the living room where all of my new babies are. "Oh what do we have here." I smirk, walking up to the first one. "Look at me princess.." I whisper, putting a knife under her chin. She looked up at me, and back down at her lap.

I walked over to the next one. Bright red hair, and brown eyes. "Perfect.." I smile, leaning down kissing her soft lips. She'll be fun to play with. She moaned in my mouth, holding onto my back. "Mmm- nope. No touching." I smirked walking over to the next. This one had a mean look to her, as if she thought she was gonna run over every girl around here.

"Ayo listen. You're already giving off this vibe that you think you run shit around here but I'm letting you know now.. you don't. You're here for one thing and one thing only and what is that? Money. You wanna get paid, you follow by my rules. Nothing else, you got it?" She nodded looking back down at her lap.

"Two more to go!" I yell, walking over to the next. "Mmm you're so beautiful. Come here." I whisper pulling her up and taking her to the nearest room. "Strip." I smirk backing away. "W-what?" You can tell she was nervous. She bit her bottom lip, looking up at me with innocent eyes. "You heard me.." She got up, taking every piece of clothing off of her perfect body and throwing them on the bed. "Good now touch yourself mama."

She sat down, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them as hard as she could. She sucked on her fingers, moving down to her heat. "Mhm now put them inside of you baby." She smirked, slipping them into her. Her face got bright red as she added more pressure. "Y-yes daddy!" She moaned, letting the rest of the house hear how good she could fuck herself.

"I want you to help me c-cum.." She moaned looking up at me with those bright green innocent eyes. "Not yet. You're new here and none of the new girls get those privileges yet. You gotta earn it princess now get dressed and come back into the living room when you're done." I kissed her lips, closing the door behind me.

"Okay.. onto the last one!" I walked over to her. Her long black hair covers most of her shoulders. She kept her head down, trying to avoid any eyes contact with me but I loved it. I grabbed her by her neck, making sure she seen my face and I seen hers. She's so perfect. "What's your name baby?" She rolled her eyes, grabbing my hand and pushing it away. Here we go.

"It's not baby so don't fucking call me that." I laughed pulling her up by her hair. "Oh so we have a feisty one huh? You're way to pretty to get killed today.. now tell me your name before I shoot your brains out." She huffed, fixing her clothes. "Violet." She whispered sitting back down again.

"That's a cute name.." I smile, leaning done and kissing her cheek. "You wanna get paid, you listen to everything I tell you to do. I can tell you're gonna be a hard one but like I said, you all are here for one thing so if you want it.. you gotta listen. Plus I like em hard to get." I pushed her back, standing in front of the room so everybody could see me.

"Where's ivy?" I yell, looking around for her. She comes in, standing next to me. "For those that are new here.. this is my assistant ivy. She's in charge here so if you disrespect her, you disrespect me and that never ends well. You follow by her orders or you leave. Got it?" They all nod, looking back down at their hands. "We got us a little shy bunch don't we. Accept for that one over there." I whisper to ivy. She nodded, grabbing my keys.

"Everybody to their rooms and for all the new babies, follow her."