Chapter 37

"Willow where are you?!" I was trying my hardest to forget about the letter but it was all I could think about for the past week. Knowing whoever it was knew what I did, and that's what scared me the most. I don't care if something happens to me but Violet and Will was all I cared about. I walked down the hall, opening her door. "Oh my fucking god-" Her towel fell completely on the ground and we both froze in embarrassment. "Get out dude!"

"Wait- you have a dick?! Since when?!" She picked up her towel wrapping it around her lower half again. "Shut up! Violets gonna hear you!" My eyes grew wide again, remembering what I just saw. "Sorry.." I closed the door, turning my attention back to her. She looked in the mirror, putting her hair up in a ponytail. "Bro not to be weird or anything but why is it so big?!" I stood behind her, us both giving each other pure eye contact through the mirror. "Ouhhh lemme touch it!" I squealed, turning her body around to face me. "No! Get the fuck away Bil!" She laughed, flicking my finger back.

"Why not?! That's what bros do Willow.." I punched her in her arm, wiggling my eyebrows back and forth. "I'm a girl so please continue to use she/her. I just never had the money to get this removed-" She pointed to it, looking back up at me. "It's talking to me through the towel istg-" She hit me again, knowing I wasn't lying. "I'm sorry! But that's so hot tho-"

I just know if violet walked in, all hell would break loose. "Billie!! Pay attention to what I'm tryna say!" She snapped her fingers, waving her hand back and forth. "Okay I'm sorry, damn. Continue." She sat down on the bed, patting the seat next to me. "So, obviously I'm trans. That's why I'm so muscular. I never could afford transitioning and actually becoming the woman I'm supposed to be. It makes me very uncomfortable talking about it so I'm trusting that you'll keep this between us.."

"You're secretes safe with me, but why didn't you just ask me to pay for it for you? You know I would have done it in a blink of an eye." She shrugged, trying her hardest to not pay it too much attention. I've never felt what she's feeling but being there for her is all I can do as a friend. "That's why I stayed with you in the house to begin with. My friend told me about you a while ago and I was thinking to save up the money you gave us girls just to pay for everything but it was never enough to cover all of it. I just gave up after a while."

"I'll give you the rest willow. I want you to feel comfortable in your own body and if that means I spend my whole bank account on making sure you're okay with yourself when you look in the mirror then that's what I'll do. Fuck it." We both smiled, and all I wanted to do was hold her. "I love you dude. I don't know what I would do without you." I stood her up, pulled her into a hug. She rocked us back and forth, our hug getting tighter and tighter. I felt something hard on my thigh and I tried paying it no mind but all I could do was look down, trying not to make eye contact with it again. "I hate to break this cute lil best friend moment up but it's touching me dude.." I laughed, pointing down at it. "Oh shit! sorry."

She let go of me, throwing a shirt over her shoulder to change. "Hey, question. Can I just know how big it is?! I'm curious.." She flipped me off, shoving me out the door. "10.. now get out you weirdo!"

"OH MY GOD! THERES NO WAY!" I yelled, seeing the door slam in my face within seconds.