Chapter 9

"Get the fuck up. Slowly." I held it as close to her throat as possible. No I'm not about to kill her but I truly want to. Something in me won't let it happen. All because of my feelings for her are blocking it.

"Dude please I'm sorry. Just calm down-" I pulled her by her hair, dragging her downstairs. "Hey everybody! Come in the living room, I have an announcement!" I looked down at her naked fragile body shivering for comfort. I don't care how she felt because this is exactly how she treats us. Everybody slowly walked in, seeing the both of us bare. "Tell us what we wanna hear." She rolled her eyes, continuing to cover herself up as best as she could.

I kicked her stomach, watching her cough up blood and it dripping down her chest slowly. "O-okay! I'm s-sorry!" I kneeled down, straightening her jaw to face me. "Tell them how badly you treat me Billie. Your so called princess.." I wanted to hear it come from her, not me. She looked around the room in embarrassment. "Tell them!"

"I don't know what you want me to say violet! I'm sorry damn!" I grabbed the gun from the table, pointing it to her head. "I will shoot your brains out eilish. I'm not playing with you.." She slowly got up, looking around the room again. Everybody looked down, still somehow scared of her when I was the one that had all the power now. She put her hands up in defense, walking up to me with her eyes burnt into mines. "Did I tell you to get up?!"

"We both know you're not gonna shoot me my love. Just hand it over." My hand started to shake, trying to stay in control of my own power. She came closer to me, lifting my chin up just like I did hers. "You wanna show out in front of all of them? Hmm? You wanna act tuff?" She pushed the gun out of my hand making it fall to the ground. I looked up at her. She kissed my neck, biting down on my ear. "Don't ever pull that shit again princess.." She whispered, turning back around.

We both looked at the gun on the ground, and back at all the girls. "One of you get that and take it up to my room. The rest of you can leave." I looked around, everybody scattering to different places of the house again. "I'm gonna go put on some clothes. Meet me in the movie room." I hate her.

*Billie's pov*

Ivy walked in, covering her eyes. "I'm dressed now.. you can look." She closed the door, sitting down on the bed with me. I missed her. "I'm so sorry that happened. I didn't know whether to help you or-" I pulled her into a hug. All I wanted to do was cry in her arms. This all started because of me. I can't express my feelings without hurting someone. "What happened?"

"I don't know. We were just fine two seconds ago but I don't know what happened." What led to all of this was me being selfish and I knew that. "We're you fine or you just wanted to pretend that you were because you can't admit that you're toxic? She finally plays the same game, but plays it better and now you're intimidated. Nobody else has the courage to stand up to you. Not even me bil."

Was it something I wanted to hear? No, but sometimes the truth is what has to be said.
"I'm not intimidated. I just don't like being pushed around by someone that has a choice to be here or not. I didn't ask her to come. She chose this life not me."

"You're right but she also didn't choose to be mentally, physically, and verbally abused either. It's not right Billie. These girls treat you so well and all you do is hurt them because that's the power you hold. You abuse your power and it's an addiction. It's hard to let go of that I know, but you can't keep hurting everybody else because you're hurting."

"You have to let it go."