Chapter 38

I felt the sensation through my veins, sniffing up the last bit off the counter. "Fuck.." I whispered, wiping my nose clean. I stood up, looking up at the bathroom light noticing it being brighter than before. I could barely keep my balance, trying my best to make my way back into the room with violet. "Where'd you go? What took you so long?"

"I was uh- I was pooping.." I giggled, jumping up and down on the bed. She squinted her eyes, standing up to pull me down again. "Baby.. what the fuck is wrong with you?!" She laughed, laying my body down next to her. "No no mama.. stop stop stop." I put my finger on her lips, shushing her quietly. "Hehe I'm high!" Her eyes grew wide. She searched my body for more of what I took but couldn't find any. "I thought you were done with that shit bil!"

"Yeah yeah I was, but then I got stressed and stuff and um- oh my god baby! Why you so fine??" I looked down at her lips, watching her lick them in embarrassment. "Ohh la la.. Someone's blushingggg!" I giggled, crawling on top of her lap. "Baby get off, you're high.." I nodded no, kissing down her neck, making sure to leave my mark. "You smell so good baby. What's that? Gucci??"

"Yes baby now sit your ass down somewhere." I booped her dimple, making her smile even more. "No! I wanna sit on that dick instead.." I felt through her pants, feeling the complete opposite of what I just said. "Oh shit never mind. That's willow not you. Haha oops!" Her eyes grew wide, picking me up and tossing me on the other side of the bed. "What do you mean that's willow?!"

"I forgot to tell you?! Yeah she um- she has a dingaling. It's really big too. It would look really good inside me.." I giggled, laying my head down on the pillow. I felt the bed become empty, knowing she was probably leaving. "No baby! Don't leave me! I want you!" And that was the last thing I remembered before my eyes shut and I went out like a light.

*Violets pov*

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I burst the door open, watching willow jump up off the bed. "Damn can you knock?! I coulda been naked.." She walked over to me, almost pushing me out. "Yeah you might as well walk around the house with your dick out too because you sure as hell showed Billie!" Her eyes grew wide, all her movements stopping. "W-what?! Who told you that?"

"It doesn't matter. I knew something was off about you and Istg if you ever think about touching Billie again, you won't wake up to see the next day." She shook her head, tears forming in both her eyes. "Yeah you won't see me again, I can promise you that." She started packing her bags, throwing clothes everywhere. I didn't care, I just wanted her out. "Good cause I never liked your sorry ass anyways."

She grabbed her things, pushing me out the doorway. "You're a sick sick person violet, you know that? I hope Billie leaves you for good." She unlocked the front door, walking down the driveway. "I don't care. Get the fuck out and don't come back!"

-

"Bro what the fuck do you mean you kicked her out?!" I plopped down on the couch, crossing my arms to look up at her. "Actually to be specific, she was the one that left before I could even tell her to.. so blame that part on her." I looked up at the clock and back down at her. "I think it's time for bed so I'm just gonna go ahead and-" She walked up to me, grabbing my throat with her hand, feeling her nails digging into my veins. If this doesn't give me flashbacks, I don't know what does. "Sit the fuck down violet. I'm not fucking playing.." I fell back, gasping for air. "Okay I'm sorry!"

"No. You're always sorry. You play victim when all I've done is be good too you. Yeah I've fucked up in the past but that doesn't excuse you disrespecting my best friend. She's done nothing but treat you well and you go around jealous of our friendship as if I would ever leave you for someone else. I was high when I told you, and it wasn't right but you didn't have to storm in there and make her feel even worse than she already does. Stop being so fucking selfish all the fucking time. All you do is think about how something could effect yourself and not everybody else around you."

"Whatever. She's never gonna forgive you anyways so why does it matter to you? Why is she so fucking important?! You always say I come first but somehow I'm never in that position, she is." I felt the tears start to swell up in my eyes, but I'm too numb to let them slide anymore. "You're so selfish." She huffed, looking down at me.

"If I'm selfish then what are you?! You made me like this billie. I didn't use to have trust issues or worry that someone might hurt me until I met you. Everyday I feel like I'm walking on nails because I'm afraid you might hurt me again. Blame the way that I am on your abusive ass. Just because you've changed, doesn't mean I still don't remember how you treated me. Think about that shit the next time you call me selfish."