Chapter 10

I walked in, seeing her curled up in a ball. "Can I sit?"

*violets pov*

I looked up, seeing Billie fully clothed. "Here. I bought you a shirt.." I grabbed it, putting it over my cold body. I hated myself for what I did. It didn't make me feel any better and now I'm just like her. I thought making her feel what I felt would change everything but it's somehow the complete opposite.

She sat down next to me, playing with the ring on her finger. "Who gave you that blanket?" I looked down at it. "Ivy. She came in here to make sure I was okay.." She nodded, looking around at everything but me. I had nothing to say to her. I just wanted an apology. "I'm not gonna be the one to say sorry so I'll be waiting.." I say crossing my arms. "You can't ask for an apology tho. That's not even genuine."

"So you're not gonna apologize when you were the one in the wrong?" She sat criss cross, scooting closer to me. "You were in the wrong for using me for a quick fuck so we both are horrible people." She can speak for herself. I'm no where near her. "I didn't use you for a quick fuck.. I just wanted you to feel the pain you've put us through. You spazz out when someone plays the same card that you did and all hell breaks loose. Grow up."

I got up, throwing the blanket on the ground. I never thought that I would say this so early into any of this but I don't wanna be here anymore. I've been through worse shit but there's something about her that I can't break through and it's eating me alive. "Okay okay! I'm sorry." She pulled me by my arm, turning me around to face her. "For what?"

"For treating you like shit from the day you walked in here. You've never really told me why you're here and why you need the money but it's none of my business. I know we all struggle and I completely understand. I'm sorry for making you feel worse than you probably already do. I'm not good with shit like this. All these feelings that I can never put into words. They just stay in my brain all day and I take it out on everybody else and I'm sorry."

"You always say that, turn around and do the same shit again. It's tiring." She took my hands, kissing each one and holding it into her own. "Have I ever admitted that I was wrong?" I nodded no, looking down at the both of our hands together. "Exactly. I don't ever own up to my shit. This shows that I mean what I say this time. I care about you more than I care about myself because I have nothing else to live for. You gotta understand that I'm not good with this whole feelings shit but I'll try it out for you.."

She lifted my chin up, planted a short kiss where I needed it the most. Anybody would think I was stupid for what I'm about to say but I can't let this go. "Okay. But please if you hurt me again, I'm not forgiving you or myself next time. I'm out." She nodded, smiling softly. We both sat back down, laying our heads down on the back of the chairs. "Not tryna bring the negativity back up and what happened earlier but you're good as hell in bed." Is she being serious right now?

"Billie!" I shoved her, covering myself up in embarrassment. "I'm just saying!" She pulled the blanket off of me, looking me up and down. "You do look good as hell in this tho.." She tugged at the bottom of the oversized shirt she gave me that was probably hers. I got closer to her, ready for whatever she was about to give me. "But you would look even better with it off."

She put her hand on my neck, pecking down to where she knew I liked it the most. "Wait Billie. we just did some shit and look how that turned out.." She hummed in my ear, rubbing her hand down my thigh. "I know baby but look at you though." She bit her bottom lip, creating a red swollen mark that I missed seeing.

*Billies pov*

"Listen. We had sex but I wanna make love to you. I wanna experience that shit." I never thought I would ever say that but here I am. "You should be tired by now bil-" I pulled her on top of me, spreading her legs in front of me. "Hey woah! I don't have any underwear on.." Why is she acting like it's something I've never seen before.

"Good. Easier access." I picked her up, holding her by her ass. I threw her on the couch, spreading her legs open. "Wait no seriously Billie. You know people walk in here all the time. We're in a fucking movie room right now in case you've forgotten." Definitely didn't forget.

"I'll make it quick mama. Just relax."