Chapter 28

"Wake up! I hit violet with a pillow, pushing her off the bed. "Ouch! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I helped her up, walking her to the door. "Sorry. Can you sleep on the couch tonight? I got somebody coming in and they need a room."

"What do I look like to you? I'm not sleeping on a fucking couch, I don't care." So she wants to make it harder on herself huh? Ginger walked in with a pillow and a blanket. "Who the fuck is this?" Violet looked her up and down, sitting down on the bed.
"No dude.. don't sit down. You're getting out." I tried pulling her arm but she punched me. "Ouch!"

"Hey I'm ginger." She held her hand out to shake but violet smacked her too. "Ouhh You're!" I laughed under my breathe, waiting on her to give in like she always does. "Come on.. I'm tryna get some pussy tonight and you're in the way of it." She just kept eyeing ginger, watching her every move. "Just to let you know. Billie's a hoe. She fucks everybody in this house and leaves them for dirt. Oh and she doesn't clean her straps before she uses them on other people so if you catch something, don't look at me. Look at your coochie babe." She gasped, looking over at me.

"I swear to god she's lying! Please don't believe a word she says." Something is truly wrong with her. "Oh and she farts in her sleep-" I ran up to her, covering her mouth with my hand. "Get the fuck off me!" She mumbled, biting down on my finger. "Ouch!" She pushed me away, leaning back into the bed. "I'm gonna need you to get out Ms. Ginger head." She crossed her legs, looking her up and down. "But Billie said I could sleep-" Violet took a pillow, throwing it at her head. "Do you want your ass beat? I think the answer is no. Now get out."

She ran out, closing the door behind her. "Really?!" She got up, walking close to me. "You bring another bitch in here and all hell will break loose I swear to god." I sat down on the bed taking my shoes off, throwing them across the room. "You killed que.. I'll kill any girl that tries me. I'm tired of your bullshit. And then on top of that, you told me you were done messing around with other girls. Shoulda known you were lying." Why is she still talking as if I care?

I laid down, facing the clock on the wall. She got on top of me, pulling my face over. "Look at me.." I grabbed her waist, keeping her stable on my body. "First of all stop being so loud, people are sleeping. Second, you knew I wasn't gonna keep my word. We both are aware i'm a liar by now and you're sitting here mad when you should be used to it by now."

"So you just expect for me to be okay with that tho? I just wanna feel loved for once. Never one time while having whatever we have with each other, have you ever made me feel okay. You never even asked me why I'm even here. I've been through so much before I got here and for you to add to my trauma is weird. I don't know who hurt you but hurting other people to cure your pain is not the answer." She got off of me, laying on her side of the bed.

I always tell myself I don't care when I truly do. I have a heart but I force myself to push that shit away. She's the only thing keeping me going and I'm treating her worse than I treat myself. I scooted over, putting my arm around her body. She flinched from my touch, covering herself up with the blanket. "I won't hurt you again. I put that on my life." I scooted my front to her back, kissing down on her neck. "You're way to good to me.." I whispered only loud enough for her to hear, pecking down on the rest of her body.

She turned around, pulling herself into a hug with me. She put her head in the crook of my neck, rubbing her thumb on the top of my hand. "If you don't mean it this time, please don't say it. I'd rather you tell me the truth than lie and get my hopes up for something that'll never happen."

( I hated this chapter lmao)