Chapter 29

I woke up to a empty bed. Last night was the longest night of my life. Promising something that I shouldn't have but this time I gotta keep my word. I heard the closet door open, violet walking out. "Why do you have my clothes on?" I looked her up and down, sitting up on the bed.

"I was gonna ask but you were sleeping. Can I wear this?" I got up, brushing my hair up into a bun. I walked up to her, kissing her forehead. "Yeah baby. Go ahead." She raised her eyebrow, looking up at me in shock. "Seriously?" I know I've treated her horribly in the past but im honestly done with that shit. It's getting old. "Yes love.. just ask next time."

"I- okay then.." I walked to the bathroom, looking myself in the mirror. "I wanna dye my hair blonde!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear. She walked in, buttoning up her pants." Why? I like the green roots though. It fits your aesthetic." I grabbed my tooth brush, watching her watching me through the mirror. "Do you wanna brush them for me? You're staring hard as hell."

"No, you're just really pretty when you wake up. Sorry." I pulled her body over, bringing her into a hug. "Awe shit gimme a second. Lemme spit this out." I let go of her, watching her sit up on the counter. "Anyways what I was saying was.. I wanna have a new start and I feel like dying my hair would help." She shrugged, looking down at the rings on her finger. "Hey.." I stood in front of her, spreading her legs apart.

"Stop being sad. I'm not gonna do you like I used to anymore. I swear." I lifted her chin up, kissing her lips softly. You can tell she didn't fully believe me yet but I wouldn't either if I was her. "You smell good as hell.." I whispered kissing down her neck. "Wait hold up. Is that my perfume?" Her eyes grew wide, knowing what she did. She jumped off the counter, running out the bathroom.

"Bring your lil ass here!" I ran after her, sprinting down the hallway. "O-okay! I'm sorry!" She yelled running down the stares. "Sorry my ass! I don't want you smelling like me!" She turned the corner to the kitchen, rushing over to ivy. "What the hell is going on?!" I pushed everybody outta the way, grabbing violet by her waist. "You used my shit?!" Her back was turned to me, trying her hardest to avoid using eye contact. "Huh?!"

"Y-yes I'm sorry baby!" I kissed her cheek, turning her over. "Do it again and ima make you sleep outside with the bugs." I laughed, pulling her into a hug. "You would never do that to me." She mumbled into my neck. "Wanna bet?!" She nodded no, sitting down on the stool. "That's what I thought."

"You bozos want breakfast or are you just gonna keep fighting like five year olds?" Ivy looked over at us. I know she's mad as hell for us making up. Every time I look at her, I just imagine her on top of me in a closet with her coochie in my face. I would do anything to forget about that day. "Yeah sure. Thanks." She nodded, opening the refrigerator.

"You look good today Billie." Ivy smiled, biting down on her lip. Here we go. "Thanks bestie!" I yelled, trying to avoid this awkward ass conversation. Violet looked over at me, taking a sip of her orange juice. "What the fuck is up with you two?" If I knew, I would tell her. "Nothing baby. Ivy's a lil weird, you know that."

"I'm not weird.. you're just good at giving head and I can't get it out of my head." My heart just dropped to my ass. I can't go a day without something going wrong. "What the fuck is she talking about?!" I got up, just waiting for this shit to escalate. "I don't even know baby, she's being weird." I tried pulling her into my arms but she pushed them away. "What's going on?!" I looked at ivy, her looking back at me with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Oh nothing. Billie just fucked me in a closet when we were in Hawaii. That's all, nothing major."