Chapter 16

"Hey.." I looked up seeing violet. The one person I needed the most right now. "Hi love." I held my arms open, wanting nothing but comfort. This is honestly all my fault. I can't blame anybody but myself.

She laid down, wrapping me in her arms. "Where'd you go? You didn't even finish your food." She whispered in my neck. "I just got tired baby. I really missed you tho." I kissed her forehead, pulling her on top of me. She sat on my lap, pushing my body down. "I want you.." She planted small kisses down my neck, pulling my hair to the other side of my face. "No, please baby. Not tonight."

"Since when do ever say no to sex?" If only she knew.  "I don't. I'm just exhausted. Today was a long ass day." She got from on top of me, laying down on her side of the bed. "Okay that's fine. Are you okay tho. You look.. different." I wanted to throw up, that's what it is. I got up, running to the bathroom. I kneeled down, letting out everything I could into the toilet.

*Violets pov*

"Hey baby you okay?!" I ran behind her, pulling her hair up. "Y-yeah I'm good. Don't worry bout me, go to bed love." I sat down next to her, not letting her out of my sight. "I'm staying right here.." She coughed up blood, making it drip down to her clothes. "You want me to make you a bath?" She nodded, sitting back on the wall.

I got up letting the water run, lighting a candle. "You want bubbles baby?" I turned around, seeing her nod slowly. Clearly she's not okay. I picked her up, setting her on the counter. "Can I?" She nodded, putting her arms up for me to take her shirt off. I don't even know why I'm doing this when she just treated me the way that she did. Anybody seeing this happen to me would think I was crazy. I wonder why Ivy hasn't checked on me.

I wiped her mouth with a cloth, helping her clean herself off. "Come on.." She jumped down, taking her pants and throwing them to the side. I helped her in the bath, setting her down softly. Everything in me just wanted to ask what happened but it's not the time right now. I kissed her cheek, turning the light down. I walked to the door about to leave, but she stopped me. "Wait baby.. I gotta tell you something." She motioned for me, bringing me closer. "I love you.."

"I love you too." I never thought I would hear that coming from her. It felt weird to say but I somehow meant it. I pecked her lips, closing the door behind me. I just needed a break.

I walked across the hallway, walking into ella's room. "Hey.." She looked up from her desk, and back down at notebook. "I'm sorry for letter her talk to you like that. You know how Billie gets." She got up walking up to me. " This isn't the first time. You let her run over me everyday and you know if I say something back she'll just kick me out again. She hates me more than she hates herself." I don't think that's possible. "It's either me or her."

"What? You're making me choose??" She nodded, crossing her arms. "I don't wanna do this anymore. I really like you and all you do is come to me when she hurts you. I'm not gonna fully leave but I'll just stop talking to you if that's what I have to do. You're both toxic as hell."

"Pick. Me or her?"