Chapter 8

"I didn't want her taking you away from me. You're mines.." I whisper leaning down, kissing her soft lips. They tasted like sweet vanilla. She moaned in my mouth, pulling me onto the bed with her. "You gonna be good for me mama? Hmm?" She nodded, pulling at the bottom of my shirt. "Someone's needy.."

I held her body, pulling her on top of me. I wanted her to know how badly I wanted her. I kissed down her neck, lifting her shirt up. I held her waist, watching her look at me with nothing but hunger made me crave her more. I unclipped her bra, throwing it to the side. "Here.." She hummed, places my hands on her chest. "Don't be shy baby."

"I'm not.." I pecked down her stomach, looking up as her back arched in pleasure. I kissed the rim of her black laced panties, sliding my hands down her sides. She was someone I wanted to take my time with. Knowing her, I may never get this chance again.

*Violets pov* tw

She got up, looking through the night stand drawer. "What are you doing?" She turned over, slamming it closed again. Am I gonna die tonight? Probably. She slid a knife down my body, feeling the cold metal hit every spot possible. I felt a sharp pain hit deep in my thighs, a small amount of liquid dripping down my leg. "Ouch-" She held her hand over my mouth, as I looked down seeing blood fall onto the sheets.

"You can take this right baby? Hmm?" She kissed down my neck, taking her hand off my mouth. "You act so tuff around everybody else. Prove it." I nodded, ready for whatever she was about to do to me. She put the knife in my mouth, holding my jaw open. "Suck it off for me." I don't know how I got myself into this crazy shit but here I am.

I did as she said, tasting my own blood. I got from under her, wanting to be in control for once. I pulled her pants down, removing her shirt as calmly as possible remembering she has a whole knife in her hand. I sat on her lap in shock, looking down at all the tattoos she had on her body. How have I never noticed? "Stop staring ma." She snapped her hand, trying to get my attention. "I like em.. what do they mean?"

"I don't give a shit what you like. It's none of your business. Take these off." She held the rim of my panties, sliding her finger back and forth. I did as she wanted, throwing them across the room. She's so weird, she'll prolly save them for later. Eat em for lunch tomorrow. I kissed down her stomach, feeling down her body. Regardless of how bad of a person she may be, anybody would die to be in this position right now.

I pulled her boxers down, putting them to the side. I will never be the type to judge, I just didn't expect it. I looked at her thighs, scars scattered down both of them. I tried my hardest to make it seem like I didn't notice. "Can you not stare dude? That shit is rude. You makin me feel uncomfortable." I dodged everything she said, kisses her body regardless. I got on top of her again, places my heat onto hers. She lifted her hips up, rubbing her pussy onto mines. "Fuck daddy.." I whimpered, riding her slowly.

"Gimme more baby." I did as she said, holding onto her stomach for support. "Mhm just like that.. good girl." I liked the sound of that. She took the knife she had before, sliding it down my stomach as I looked up at the ceiling for concentration. "Nope eyes down here, keep your eyes on me." I leaned down, kissing down her jawline, moaning every bit of pleasure into her ear for her to know how good I fuck her.

I lifted her arms up, pushing her hair out of her eyes. Her forehead was somehow sweaty, but I was the one doing all the work. "Choke me please.." She whispered, pulling me closer to her, grinding  herself into me. I held her neck, hearing small moans escape her mouth. I liked being in control.

"F-fuck baby I'm bouta cum. Keep going!" I put my tongue in her mouth, hearing her whimper. I wanted to teach her a lesson. She lifted her head up, ready to release. I got from on top of her. "What the hell?! Why'd you stop?" I took the knife out of her grip, putting it to her throat.

"Woah violet! What the fuck are you doing?!"