Chapter 14

(Q is in the next couple chapters. sorry bout it. I hate that man too lmao. He'll be gone soon I promise.)

*Violets pov*
"Billie wake up!" I slapped her with a pillow, pushing her back and forth. "You must wanna get pushed off this jet right now.." She whispered, taking her hood off. "We're here." Everybody looked out of all the windows at the scenery. Ella walked up to me, pulling me into a hug. "Let's go! We're in fuckin Hawaii right now, lighten up!"

"I wish she would shut the fuck up.. excited ass." Billie whispered, walking out in front of us. "Get all your things, we're not coming back in here to get them!" This is not gonna end well, I can already tell.
I ran up to her, pulling her by her arm. "Don't be rude bil."

"I can be rude if I want to. I didn't want her coming anyways." She got in the van, slamming the door behind her. "What's up with her?" If only she knew. "Nothing. She's fine, don't worry about her." I have no idea why were here, I just wanted to see some dolphins. "Come sit on my lap mama.." Billie pulled my body into hers. "Who's driving??" One of the girls yelled. "Uh.. one of my friends. Don't worry bout it."

"Why do I always gotta sit on your lap like you're Santa? I'm not a kid." She pulled me closer to her, rubbing her leg on my heat purposely. "You might as well be. You sure do act like it. Just shut up and ride.. me."

-

"When we get in here, you can go about your ways. Do what you want but you cannot leave this house. You all hear me clear? Don't try to sneak and do shit without my permission. You know I'm not scared to use this shit." She held her gun up, waving it in the air.

"Can you put that away before you accidentally shoot somebody?" She huffed, slipping it back in her pocket. We walked inside the house. It was bigger than the one we actually live in. "Each of you get your own room. Violet you're with me."

"Wait what about Ella? I can't just leave her.." I turned around, grabbing her arm. "You heard what I said baby. Go before I take you myself."

*Billies pov*

"Everybody to their rooms please! Dinner's gonna be ready in a hour." I walked outside to the backyard, looking at the view. "What's good Q." I pulled him into a hug, smiling in the crook of his neck. "What's good bub?" I looked him up and down, trying my hardest to keep my control. "They don't know who I am right? I hate being your driver every time you wanna do some sneaky shit half way across the world."

"Aye.. you signed up for this remember?" He nodded, sitting down on the bench. "Who's that girl you had sitting on your lap in the van?" Here we go with this conversation. "Uh.. that's my friend. She's nothing though so you don't gotta worry about it." I felt so bad saying that but part of it was true. "Sounds about gay to me."

"Shut the hell up." I shoved him, making him flinch. "I missed you though.." I came closer to him, playing with the collar of his shirt. "Aye nah bil.. not today." He backed up, fixing his clothes. "What? I didn't even do anything. I was just fixing your shirt."

"You have a girlfriend. We broke up months ago. You just gotta let it go ma."  If I could I would.