Chapter 12

I woke up. Not next to Billie. It felt weird but refreshing to not be in the same environment all the time. That room would always get depressing.

"Good morning.." I turned over, seeing Ella looking down at me. The sun was beaming on her face, her eyes burnt into mines. "Good morning love." I sat up, wrapping my hair up in a ponytail. "I was waiting on you to get up. You wanna go eat breakfast? I'm hungry.."

I nodded getting up, going ahead of her. We walked to the kitchen, seeing billie sitting down on the counter. Her eyes were droopy and dark. You could tell she hasn't been to sleep yet. "Good morning.." I grinned, walking over to her. She smiled back but I can tell it was fake. I pulled her into a hug, wrapping my arms around her neck. "Good morning. Where's your lil friend?"

I turned around, waiting on her to come behind me. "I don't know. She was just walking down the stairs with me.." She nodded, looking down at her hands and back up at me. "I made some food for you if you want some but you don't have to eat it. There's other shit in there that you can make.." I'm starting to feel bad. She didn't look happy. You could just see it in her eyes.

Ivy came in, looking at the both of us. "Can you guys come in the living room please? The rest of the girls are waiting." What's about to happen now? It's only nine in the morning. I walked behind everybody, sitting down next to Ella. "Where did you go? I was lookin for you." She shrugged, laying her head down on my shoulder.

"So guys. We have a trip that we're all taking later today. Billie wanted me to talk to you all about it so she doesn't have to. She's not in the best mood right now." I looked across the room, seeing her spacing out. You can tell she wasn't mentally there right now and all I wanted to do was comfort her.

"Why? because she got humiliated in front of everybody last night? She should be embarrassed." One of the girls blurted out so everyone could hear her. I looked around seeing who it came from "Hey chill out before I do the same shit to you but actually pull the trigger this time. Irrelevant ass. Who the fuck are you anyways? I never even seen you here.." I don't have time for this today.

"Actually I've been here longer than you sweetie. You're just a side piece that Billie fucks and then beats on after but that's none of my business tho."
I got up, ready to punch the shit outta her. "Hey girls! Please not today." Billie barely yelled out. She was off and I can tell. She wasn't full of herself like she usually is. She isn't loud or aggressive today. I sat down again, fixing my shirt.

"As I was saying.. you guys have some things you need to get done today." Ivy looked at me and back at everyone else. "Like what?" the girl yelled out again. "Well if you let the women talk maybe you could find out dumbass!" I yelled, holding my hands together so that I don't hurt this girl.

"Can you shut the fuck up??" I'm on my last straw, honestly. "No CAN YOU shut the fuck up?? All you've done since you walked in here is talk and still.. somehow nobody knows who the fuck you are but yourself." Billie cleared her throat, looking up at me. She gave me that look she always does and that's how I always knew I was in trouble.

"Come here.." Billie motioned, patting her lap. "Sit." She pulled me by my waist, wrapping her arms around my stomach. "Why you gotta be like that?" Billie whispered, turning my body to look down at her. "That was her though. I'm not about to just let some random bitch talk to me any kind of way. You out of all people, should know how that feels."

"I can hear you. You can't whisper very well babe!" I might kill somebody today. "I don't give a fuck what you hear. It was meant for you! And don't call me babe. I don't even know you!" Billie took my hand, kissing it softly. "Self control mama please. Just for today." I nodded, leaning back into her lap again. "You both done now?" Ivy yelled, crossing her arms at the both of us. "Yeah we're good. Sorry."

"Anyway! We have a lil trip we're taking. We're going to Hawaii for business. Some of you have to stay back, so only 6 of you can go. The rest have things to take care of here. Billie and I are in charge with those that are coming with us and we'll figure out who's gonna be in control here. Is everything clear?!"

We all nodded. I turned around looking at Billie. "Am I going?" She nodded yes pulling me closer to her, kissing my neck.