Chapter 20

(skipping to when they get back home bc I'm too lazy to write the other parts lmao)

"Why are you mad?!" I ran in the house, throwing all the luggages on the living room floor. "I'm mad because que had no business telling you about my fuckin life and now his people might be out to get me. This is why you should just mind your fucking business violet. You never listen to shit I have to say until it's too late."

"I just wanted to know why we were-" I pushed her out of the way, falling onto the couch. "Where's the rest of my babies? Ivy go get them please." I laid my head back, taking my sweatshirt off. This had to be the hardest time of my life. I care about her more than anything but there's apart of me that wants to let this shit go.

All the girls walked in behind each other, all standing in front of me. "You two come with me, the rest of you can do whatever the fuck you want. I'll pay you later." I pulled the both of them upstairs with me, slamming the door behind me. "Get on the bed. Now." They both walked over, scooting back into the sheets.

"What's your name again love?" I lifted her chin up, kissing her lips softly. "Nova." She whispered shyly. "And you?" I walked over to the other, rubbing down her body as gently as I could. "Blair.." I pulled her shirt over her head, kissing down her neck. "That's such a pretty name. Lay back for me baby.."

She scooted up, watching me as I unbuttoned her pants, pulling them down her legs. She squeezed her thighs together, creating pressure. "Did I tell you to do that love? Open em up.." She looked up, spreading her legs wide, giving me more access. I pulled her laced underwear down, seeing how soaked she was from only the thought of me touching her. "You're already wet for me?" She nodded, arching her back for more.

I turned over, seeing my other girl looking at the both of us innocently. "You gonna watch me fuck her? That turns you on huh?" She nodded innocently, rubbing down on her body. I looked down, seeing her please herself. She put her fingers deep inside of her, squeezing her boobs. "Did I tell you to do that shit?" She pulled them out of her, licking them clean. "N-no daddy I'm sorry-" I pulled her over by her neck, laying her under me.

I got off of the bed, opening my drawer. "Which one you want baby girl?" She looked up at both toys in my hand. "Strap.." I nodded, looking at the both of them deep into their eyes while I put on what was about to leave them both barely walking for a week. I set on the edge of the bed, pulling one of them by their hair to the ground. "Suck me." She looked down at it, putting her hair up in a ponytail.

I put it into her mouth, as she sucked down on it. Even though it wasn't mines and I couldn't feel it, the thought of a girl down on her knees turned me on. The sound of it going in and out of her throat, became louder. Echoing around the whole room. "Mhm just like that baby. Good girl." She nodded, putting every 10 inches down her throat.

The pressure hit my clit, making me wanna fuck the shit outta the both of them. I pulled her up by her throat, laying her down on the bed. I went over to my other girl. I got on top of her, spreading her legs open. Her pussy glistened for my touch. She bit her bottom lip, looking down at my dick. I teased her entrance, rubbing my tip across her clit. She arched her back, begging for more. "A little needy aren't we pretty girl?" She nodded, grabbing it herself and pushing it inside of her.

"Shit.." I whispered, pounding myself into hers. Our moans filled the room, as the headboard hit the wall every time I thrusted into her. I lifted her arms up, kissing down her neck. "Gimme more please daddy!" I smirked, pounding all I could into her. If I could get the both of them pregnant by the end of tonight, I would.

"Daddy can I join?" I looked over, Blair touching down on herself. "Come here baby." She came closer, laying down next to her. I pulled out, grabbing a vibrator from the dresser. "Get on all fours.." She did as I said, bending down sucking on nova's clit. I got behind her, pushing myself inside her. (Not her butthole lmao stop being nasty smh.)

I put the vibrator on her clit, watching her become weak. "Stay up for me baby.." I put her hair in my hand, pulling it as hard as I could. She groaned, pushing myself into her more. I watched her suck on my other girls clit, the both of their moans becoming louder in unison. "Fuck daddy I can't take it!" She yelled, falling down on the bed. "Get the fuck up.." I pulled her by her neck, laying her down on the bed.

I put myself back inside of her, pounding every inch I could. "Can I cum?!" She could barely speak, trying to catch her breathe. My other girl came over sucking on her nipple, kissing down her neck. She bit her ear, watching her moan to the feeling. "Tell me how bad you wanna cum baby.." She could barely pronounce words into sentences. "I- please daddy?! I can't hold it in anymore!"

"Cum for me pretty girl.." She arched her back, releasing all over me. Dripping onto the sheets. "You're cleaning that shit up later." I laughed leaning down, licking her clean. "You taste so good.."
She smiled pulling me up, kissing my lips softly.

"Your turn." I looked over at the other. I laid down, pulling her on top of me. "You wanna cum just like she did? Hmm baby?" She nodded, inserting myself into her. She pounded up and down onto me, pulling my shirt up. She held onto my boobs, squeezing down on them for balance. "Fuck daddy you're so big.."

I looked over grabbing the vibrator, putting it right on her clit. She dripped down to my legs, pecking on my stomach. "Cum all over this dick baby.." She nodded, holding onto my waist. "Can you do it with me p-please?" She moaned, looking done at me. I nodded, pounding into her. The back of the strap started to hit my clit, creating even more pleasure. "Fuck I'm about to cum!" I moaned, arching my back. She nodded, releasing at the same time as I did.

She rode herself out, getting from on top of me. "Taste yourself baby." She bent down, sucking me clean. We all got under the covers, laying our heads down on the pillows. I kissed the both of their lips, pulling their bodies into mines. "Good job babies." I whispered, the both cuddling into my sides.

The door opened, ivy bursting in. "Can you fucking knock next time? I coulda be naked bro!" I threw a pillow at her head, covering myself back up. "We heard all three of you downsides. You weren't very quiet." I wasn't trying to be. I wanted violet to know how good I could fuck someone that wasn't her for once. I missed the feeling. "That's what you came in here to tell me?"

She nodded no, jumping on the bed with us. "Dude! We're naked!" She looked under, her mouth falling open. "Oops-" What did she expect? She got up flipping me off, slamming the door behind her.

"Fuck you too bitch!"