Chapter 23

"What happened?!" Ella followed behind me, ivy going first. "In the bathroom.." I walked in seeing blood spread all over the floor and her body limp on the side of the tub. "Who let her do this shit?!" Everybody looked at me and had nothing to say. "Somebody go get my first ad kit please. Hurry the fuck up!"

Ella stood there in shock. "You were suppose to look out for her! You had her for less than a day and look at her.." She left the room, closing the door behind her. I walked over to violet, lifting her head up. "You okay baby? Talk to me.." She looked up, mumbling. "I can't understand you."

"Ella did it-" I pulled her hair out of her face. "What did she do love? Speak up.." She pointed to the pills on the counter and the coke falling onto the floor.
"S-she told me to take those for cramps last night and when I woke up I felt numb." I got up, looking at the prescription. "Baby this is for dogs. Why didn't you look at the bottle before taking them?"

"I- I don't know but I feel like I'm about to die Billie please take me to the emergency room!" I seen cuts on her arms, and bruises down her body. Her nose was covered in coke and her clothes were ripped up. What the fuck happened? "If we go, their gonna think I did it violet. I have a record. I can't go to prison."

"I'll say it was her. Just p-please I can't breathe!" I pulled her up, picking her up in my arms. "Take my keys and put her in the back seat. Make sure she's sitting up." Ivy took her, walking out the front door. "Where's Ella?!" Everybody looked around, not knowing what to say. I walked to her room, banging on her door. "Open this fucking door!"

I took my gun, shooting the lock off. I looked around and the room was empty. Nothing was there but the bed. "Where the fuck did she go?!" I ran back outside, getting in the drivers seat. "Is she okay?" I looked back seeing her breathing heavily. "Control your breathing baby.." I started the car, driving off.

-

"Is she gonna be okay?" The doctor walked over to me handing me a paper. "She'll be fine Ma'am. Are you her wife?" I nodded no, looking down at what he gave me. "Okay so whoever's in charge of her, has to keep a eye on her at all times. She can only eat soft foods and warm drinks. I'm giving you this medicine for her to take 3 times a day. Morning, evening and night. The only way she'll get better is if you put in the effort. I don't know what happened to her but she could've died today."

"Okay thank you doctor." He nodded, closing the door behind him. "Baby.." She whispered, holding her arms out for me to hold. "Hi love.." She put her head into the crook of neck, pulling me closer. "Be careful. You don't wanna put too much strain on your body." She nodded, letting go of me.

"How you feelin lil warrior?" I kissed her forehead, pecking her nose. "Tired.." I nodded, showing her the paper. "This is all the rules you gotta follow so you don't die." I'm not good at stuff like this at all. The whole affection thing isn't for me and she knows that. I'm trying my hardest. "Okay.." She laughed, laying her head back down on the pillow.

"Did you do something to make her mad?" She nodded no, trying to keep her eyes open. "We can talk about this shit in the morning baby. I love you.." I whispered, kissing her forehead. She's the one person I can't lose. We've been through hell since I've known her but there's something about her that nobody can give to me. I think it's that regardless of the shit I do, she still somehow comes back to me. That shouldn't be something I praise her for but if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't have her here now.

"I love you too."