Chapter 5

*Violets pov*

"So where you from?" Ella looked over at me as we both clean the movie room. "Portland.. I moved here when I was like 8 with my family. We just wanted a better environment to live in." She nodded picking up the trash off of the floor.

"Why are we even doing this shit, it's so pointless if it's gonna get dirty again anyways." I stand up, picking up a piece of popcorn and throwing it at her. "Oh so you're trying to start a war huh?" She smirks, running up to me and tackling me to the ground. "I-okay! I'm sorry dude give off!"

She stops and looks me dead in my eyes. I just met her and I'm already falling for someone I shouldn't. I've never clicked with someone so fast in my life. It's always tension or my anxiety going to a high but somehow this felt natural. She leaned down, planting a short kiss on my lips. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach, I forgot about everything that has happened so far before this but obviously someone had to ruin it. I hear the door burst open.

"What the fuck are you mfs doing?!" I sit up seeing Billie standing in the door frame staring at the both of us. "S-she had something in her eye.. I was just trying to get it out." Nobody would ever believe that lie, especially her. She walked over to Ella, picking her up by her shirt and dragging her out. She turns back around, looking me up and down. "So you're gonna disrespect me like that huh?"

"How am I disrespecting you? Why the fuck do you care if I fuck one of your girls? It's not my fault she wants me and not you daddy.." I fake pout, giving her all the sarcasm and irony in the world. "Dating my girls isn't aloud here. Now get the fuck up and go to the room."

*Billies pov*

All I wanna do right now is choke her till she can barely breathe but something won't let me do it. I just can't. "I didn't wanna date her.. I was only gonna go fuck her right in your bed daddy. I'm sorry." She pouts sarcastically. "You could watch us if you want.. but only if you pay."

I grabbed her, pushing her to my room. "Get on the bed and strip." I wanted to torture her. Make her regret doing what she did. I don't know why I care so much, but I don't allow my babies to do anything with each other. Their body is for my eyes only, anything else isn't aloud.

She looked me dead in my eyes, stripping without hesitation. "What you gonna do.. fuck me?" She bit her lip, sitting down and spreading her legs. "Self control Billie.. self control is all you need right now because you know if you fuck me, your pride is gone." I want to so bad. I wanna know what she tastes like but I'm never gonna let my guard down with this one. there's something about her that I can't put my finger on.. but I definitely could put my fingers inside her- no!

"Don't fucking call me Billie. It's daddy to you princess.." I kneeled down, spreading her legs more. "Don't fuck me yet.. save yourself the addiction." She has a little smart mouth, unlike anybody else that has ever came into this house. It's like she knows I'm not gonna hurt her like the rest. She knows her power and it's intimidating if I'm being honest, but I love it.

"I'm not gonna do shit. Put your clothes back on and meet me downstairs when you're done." She smiled, getting dressed again. "Looks like someone gave up."

I'll get her ass back. Just wait.