Chapter 39

Things haven't been the same since what happened. It's been weeks of Billie ignoring me.. pretending I'm not even here. "Can you pass me the syrup?" She stared at me blankly, waiting on a response. "So you think you can just ignore me for weeks on end, but you want me to pass you some fucking syrup? You're kidding me right??" She huffed, standing up to reach over the table. I watched her pour half the bottle on her waffles, slamming it on the counter again. "Someone's angry.." I whispered, taking a bite of my bagel.

*Billie's pov*

I've never been so mad at anyone in my life. It's hard to ignore the one person you have left but I'm too tired to even argue anymore. I've learned that silence is better than words and with her, that's the best option. She looked up at me, rolling her eyes in announce. "You know what? Come here." I pulled her by her wrist, dragging her upstairs to the bedroom. "Lay the fuck down.."

*Short smut*

"What are you doing??" She knew what she was getting herself into. This is days on end, of me putting up with her bullshit without me tryna be the old me again. I don't wanna treat her badly anymore, but I just can't help it. I ignored her, throwing her body on the bed. She bit her lip, desperately wanting the attention she's been craving for weeks. "Why can't you ever just be good for me?" I roughly kissed her lips, pulling at the rim of her hoodie. "Hmm?" She ignored me, scooting her figure back into the pillows.

I pulled her hair back, hiding it behind her ear. I kissed down her neck, leaving my mark where it was most visible. I could feel her body push into mines, wanting me to want her so badly. "Strip." Her eyes grew wide, knowing the dominance in my voice wasn't a joke this time. She looked me in my eyes, taking her clothes off one by one, never breaking any eye contact. "lay down and spread your legs open for me. lemme see that pretty pussy.."

I stood up, pulling the box from under the bed. "Mhm, now play with yourself while daddy gets ready for you." I licked my lips, watching her put her fingers in her mouth, spreading herself open. "You're so perfect, you know that?" I kissed up her leg, squeezing her thighs. "Then fuck me.." That's all I wanted to hear. I slipped myself inside of her, pulling her arms above her head. She hummed quietly, trying her best to not show she was enjoying it the way that I knew she was. "You wanna disrespect me huh?" She nodded no, pushing my body away from hers. "Move your fucking hand.."

"I'm sorry baby!" Her moans and the sound of her juices coating my strap, filled the room. I kissed down her chest, stopping at all her sweet spots. I kept up my pace, slamming myself into her. Her mouth fell open, but words wouldn't fall out. "Tell me you're sorry baby.." I watched her trying to blurt it out but she couldn't speak a word. "Tell me you're sorry princess, or I won't stop until you do."

"I'm s-sorry!" I spit on her clit, rubbing it in circles, the way I knew she craved it most. "Hmm? I can't hear you, speak up.." Her back arched, trying her hardest to stand her ground. "Fuck baby! I'm sorry!" I licked my lips, kissing hers. I pulled out of her, making her get on her knees. "Come suck this shit off me.." She fit all 9inchs of myself into her mouth, looking up at me as she licked all her juices off of my strap. "There you go angel.. good girl." I held her head, pushing her mouth up and down. I couldn't feel that shit but watching her enjoy herself was so much pleasure to me. "You taste how good you are, don't you baby?" She nodded whipping her mouth with the back of her hand.

I laid back into the bed, pulling her up with me. She put her head on my chest, sliding under the covers. I felt through her naked body, giving her pepper kisses down her back. "You're so perfect.." I whispered, pulling her chin up to look at me. All I wanted was complete eye contact. "But all you do is act up. I don't understand how such a pretty girl can pull the shit that you do." I knew she would avoid what I said when she turned herself around, pulling my arm over her body to spoon her. I didn't even care about what happened anymore. I just wanted her to know how badly it did hurt.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered, intertwining her hand into mines. "I didn't mean for this to end the way that it did. I'm selfish, I know. I just always wanted you to love me more than anybody that we cross paths with, but I know that's not possible. I know being in love is different than just love. I get it, but my mind doesn't ever tell me that. I'm sorry for being self centered all the time. You don't deserve it." She was right, I don't.

I kissed down her neck, knowing that made her feel safe again. "I forgive you, but if you ever do that shit again istg we're done for good Violet. I'm not kidding this time. I lost the most important person in my life because you were being selfish." I felt her nod into my body, and that's all we needed. I just wanted her to know that I care, but because of how I used to treat her, that may never be possible and that's completely on me. It's my fault for making her the way that she is.

I can never do anything about it.