Chapter 36

*Billies pov*

"Just imagine a mini you walking around. It would be so cute!" It's been a month and I've never been more stress free in my life. This is the happiest I've ever been. "I don't think we're ready for kids baby. Not yet." I brushed back the small piece of hair that always falls onto her face in the morning. I couldn't ask for someone more beautiful than her to wake up next to everyday. "Yes we are. Why can't you just agree with me for once?"

"Because I'm not ready to have a kid yet.." She rolled her eyes, spreading her legs to get on top of me. "Please angel? We would be the best parents and you know it.." She squeezed my cheeks, kissing the dimple that always formed so easily when she was around. "Okay fine! I'll think about it." I pulled her off of my lap, picking her up again. "Where are you taking me now?"

"For a bath." She kissed my neck, smiling as hard as she could. "You better be coming in with me bil.." As much as I loved spending time with her, right now wasn't one of those moments. "I was gonna go clean the room up violet. You can be by yourself for once in your life.." I sat her down on the counter, turning the water on, making sure it was warm enough for her. "Really?" I didn't even see her face but I could feel the attitude from here. I stood in between her legs, rubbing my hands back and forth through her thighs. "You know I love you right princess?" She nodded, looking down at her lap and back up at me. "Okay then, you're only gonna be in there for a lil bit. You can handle it."

"I just wanted to spend time with you. You know baths are our favorite.." I can't even explain how sad her voice sounds. All I wanted to do was cave in and that's exactly what I always do. "Okay fine. Put your arms up baby.." She smiled as I took the shirt that she stole from me off, throwing it on the floor. She jumped down, stepping into the tub. "Hurry up bil.." I rolled my eyes, throwing my clothes off with hers. "Istg you're so spoiled."

She scooted back, letting me in. "See? Not bad at all." I took the bubbles, blowing them in her face. I knew that always made her mad. "Jokes on you, I like when you do that now!" She flipped me off, scooting her body into mines again. She kissed me softly, laying her head on my chest. "I love you.." I whispered, hearing the sound of her breathing quietly. "I love you more." I felt the sun beam onto our bodies from the window, knowing this could last forever if we wanted it to. I could live like this for eternity.

-

"Apparently she's our neighbor. I don't know, she just came to the door and told me to give this to you." Willow threw the paper on the table, plopping herself onto the couch again. "We don't even have neighbors. There isn't any houses around here for miles so where the fuck did she come from?" She shrugged, turning her attention back to the tv. I opened it, unfolding the paper that read "I know you killed que. You'll pay for what you did." Was all it said.

"Well, I guess I'm about to die soon.." They both stopped, looking over at me. "Baby no you're not. It's probably a prank." I knew it wasn't but I couldn't tell them that. It was something I can't make them feel scared about. I always handled shit like this on my own. "Whatever, I'm throwing this shit away.."

"Bil what if it's the women that was in control of you or whatever? The one that came to the house a while ago looking for que? She gave you some money or something and just left. Could be her.. makes sense to me right?" As much as I didn't wanna believe it, I knew it was true but avoiding it until it got worse was all I could think of doing right now. "You two give me anxiety 24hrs out of the day. I'm surprised I don't have grey hairs by now.." They both rolled their eyes, paying their attention back to the screen. "And turn the tv down some.. I can't fucking think straight."

"That's cause you're gay Billie-" I took both the pillows off the couch, slapping them in the head as hard as I could with it. "Ouch!! You loser! That hurt-"

"Good. Now leave me alone."