Part II-Epilogue-Pt. 2

MERCURYS POV.

"Should I be concerned that you're friends with a bakery owner way older than you?"

"No. Don't worry, their not creepy people."

"So they're not in love with you?"

"No, they aren't Warren level." I reassured as we walked down the sidewalk. "And it's owned by a man and his husband, so you might actually be the one they're in love with-," I was cut off by a large figure pushing me hard, causing me to stumble back and grab Angelo so I wouldn't fall.

The dogs immediately darted after the figure, one grabbing the back of their knee, the other jumping high enough to grab their shoulder.

Wow.

"Woah, did you train them with actual military leaders?" I asked.

"Something like that. Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. What do you think he was doing?"

"I think he came out of that shop." He pointed a few doors down.

That's the bakery.

"That's the bakery. Try to make sure the boys don't kill him, I'll be back." I quickly walked to their shop.

"What happened?" I asked as I saw Liam and Jordan trying to clean up a large mess of frosting and cupcakes.

"Mercury! Thank god. You missed it by like two minutes, we just got held up and robbed and the prick pushed down an entire cart of cupcakes!" Liam yelled before covering his mouth. "Sorry, I'm just really angry." He apologized.

"No please it's fine. Hold on a sec." I stepped back outside of the door.

Angelo was stepping on the mans back, making sure he didn't move.

"Ang! He just stole money from them!" I yelled.

"Good enough for me!" He yelled back as he grabbed the man.

"He's coming back. Here, let me help you guys." I grabbed a towel and bent down to help them clean.

Only to be met with Liams shriek.

"Jesus, what?"

"Don't you dare! I know Gucci when I see it!"

"I'd listen to him. He can be quite... protective of designer." Jordan chimed in.

He reminded me a little bit of Angelo, just because of the fact that he tan in complexion and had loads of tattoos.

"It's fine I prom-,"

The man who had caused all of this was quite literally thrown into the shop.

"Jesus! What the hell are you-," Liam looked up.

"Liam, Jordan, this is my dad, Angelo. Ang, this is Liam and Jordan. They have accents so they're cool."

"Where are you guys from?" Angelo shook both of their hands.

"I-We-," Liam turned to Jordan. "If I weren't married to you, I'd have him for dessert."

"I was about to say the exact same thing love."

"Good, I'm glad we had this talk." Liam nodded before turning back to us.

I had a feeling that would happen.