Chapter-8

SURPRISE!

"Ok, these are all of the waiters that were serving tonight. Who served you two?"

In front of Gino and I were about thirty different pictures of thirty different people.

It didn't take me long to find the guy.

"I'm pretty sure it was him." I said as I pointed to a guy with red hair and blue eyes.

He looked like he was barely an adult. I would say he was around nineteen.

"Here are some pillows and blankets for the foldout, sir." A nurse said as she set it all down on the corner of my uncomfortable ass bed.

   She then turned to me.

"I will be back to switch your IV and check for any blood clots, and making sure it's not too thin."

    Huh. Maybe this one won't flirt with-

"Let me know if you...need anything." She told Angelo with a flirtatious smile.

   "Oh come on Sandra. I had high hopes for you." I groaned.

She was quick to leave after that.

"Gino, where are the clothes you brought for me?"

Angelo had been gone for like an hour and a half, probably threatening someone into giving him those pictures.

I, however, couldn't change until she came in to switch out IVs, so I could actually get a shirt on without the saline going into me.

"Catch." Gino said as he tossed him what looked like some normal sweats and a shirt.

"Alright, I probably need to get going, or else they'll have me removed since visiting time is over."

He walked over to my bed first, and kissed my cheek.

"Get well soon my little niece."

He then walked over to an unsuspecting Angelo, and kissed his cheek before he could protest.

I, of course, couldn't contain my laughter.

"Dude, what the hell?" Angelo semi-yelled at him as he wiped his cheek.

He shrugged.

"Do you not want my love?"

"No."

"Dude, I won't tell anyone that you actually love me. It's cool. Bye guys!"

And with that, he was gone.

As he walked out, the doctor came in.

She was middle aged, but that didn't stop her from looking Angelo up and down.

"Are you Mercury's brother?" She asked.

Oh great.

"No."

"Cousin?"

"No."

Running out of options here.

"Uncle?"

This can't be legal.

"He's my father." I intervened. There was no point in continuing hell of a conversation.

"Is her mother...in the picture?"

"Angelo?"

"Yes?"