Chapter-25

MERCURYS POV.

   Waking up to someone banging on a door was by far my least favorite way of being woken up.

   "Get up. Boss wants you." The man he sent rushed his words as he slammed open the door.

  I learned not too long ago that rolling my eyes to one of these people was going to do nothing but hurt me in the end.

   So, I held back the attitude, and began to get out of the bed.

  "Hurry up!" He yelled as I sat up, which was hard to do because of my stomach.

   What the hell is the rush?

"I'm up." I groaned.

  He quickly grabbed my arm, and began to pull me out of the room, and throughout the house.

  "Could you slow down please?!" I asked as I attempted to keep up with him.

  Who can run after just waking up?

It's still dark out. I shouldn't even be awake.

  "Stop complaining." He hushed me before throwing open a large set of doors.

  "I've got her boss." He announced as he let go of me.

  Finally.

There were a few people in the office.

Including Warren.

   Great.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to see each other for a long time darling." He looked at me.

   His normal, cocky face was gone, and replaced with one that was worried.

  The man made me so uncomfortable, that I didn't even like speaking around him.

  "Don't worry." He lifted my chin up. "We will see each other again, soon."

  I began to back away, disgusted as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

   "Boss!" Another one of his men came running into the room.

  He and Warren looked at each other, both knowing what I didn't.

  Do I even want to know?

"Get her out!" He yelled.

   Three others began making their way forwards me.

  "I'll walk on my own." I announced.

Not going through that again.

  A loud crash came from downstairs. 

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Go!" Warren yelled.

  I followed, well ran, behind one of the three.

"Where are we going?!" I asked out of breath as I began to grow scared.

  Of what, I don't know.

"Shut u-," he cut himself off as the power went out, making the house pitch black.

    "We need to get to-," I heard another begin to say, before he himself stopped short.

"Thompson?" The first man asked for him.

"I've got a light."

A phone was pulled out, and it's flash light was turned on.