0.7

(Mature Content in later part of chapter, but I will warn you when it's coming up.)

   Should I do this? Should I not do this? But, this will help us clear the air and everything, Kenna. Why am I talking to myself? Damn it, I just need to knock on the door and tell Tristan about my feelings towards him. I can't think of my family or Kylie right now.

  I need to grow up and deal with this. Taking in a deep breath, I waited for a few girls and boys to pass through the hallway. I looked at Tristan's plain door and concentrated on the words I would say to him. He hasn't talked to me for a week ever since the incident in the safe room.

   I did not accept Tristan as a mate because of the fact of needing an Alpha later in life. I genuinely liked Tristan and I didn't want him to doubt my feelings about him. I so desired to tell the world about being mates, but then there is Stella. 

    Right as I was about to knock, Tristan swung the door open and pulled me in. He closed the door right behind me with his leg and locked it. He turned me around to face him. He was leaning on the door with his arms crossed, his green eyes guarded and his body still tense. 

  "What do you want, Edwards?" His voice was rough as if he was just napping. He probably was judging by his unkempt brown hair and grey sweatpants with a white v-neck. 

   I cringe at my last name. First, my real first name, and now, my last name? He must be really pissed off about the safe room incident, meaning I needed to convince him real good about my feelings. He needed to believe that I liked him despite what he did to Kylie.

   "I'll pretend you didn't call me that." I started out, awkwardly. I cleared my throat, and lifted my chin up. I needed to appear calm to make him believe that what I was about to say was true. "So, you've implied that you're mad at me." Roll of his eyes gave me the definite answer. "What I said in the safe room was not exactly the truth. Yea, our pack needs a future Alpha, but that wasn't the main reason why I accepted you as a mate. I like you, like like you like you. God, that sounds like a middle schooler, but I don't know how to say it. I really haven't told any guy that I liked him."

  I was going on a tangent, at the moment. It was when I saw Tristan smirking that I stopped talking. Why am I getting flustered? I wasn't suppose to it and it was definitely not my plan to forget the real reason why I was here. 

   "Like I was saying, I know I was a big asshole about the Kylie thing. I couldn't help that she got drunk while I was drunk. I knew you were just saving her and I shouldn't have blamed everything on you. It was one of the major issues of me blocking you out and I regret it. I had to blame it on someone and I chose to blame it on you. I shouldn't have done that-." Before I could muster another word, Tristan launched himself on me. His arms wrapped around my shoulders and because he launched himself to me with so much force, we fell backwards on the bed.

   "Stop talking." He kissed the tip of my nose. You would think that he has so much muscle packed with him that he would crush me, but that wasn't the case. I could handle him on top of me and he did tried to put all of his weight on me.

  "But..." I was about to protest, wanting to explain myself, but the way he was looking at me told me that wouldn't be the best idea. Sighing, "that took me three full days to think of."

   "Well, Kenna, your speech made me like you again." He kissed the tip of my nose, again. 

   "That was not a speech. It was too short to be one." I rolled my eyes at him.

  "That's like saying that the Presidential Inauguration is just a little assembly or it's just a news channel. That was several paragraphs long, Kenna."

   "Wait, how long should I speech be, then?"

  "About four or maybe five minutes."

  "That took like three minutes." I breathed out, making sure my breath was fanning on his jawline.

   "Yea, but that was a shit load of words jumbled together." He gave me a breathy laugh. His smile warmed my insides, and I actually didn't think that was weird or anything.  "You're so cute when you're an over-achiever."

   "I am so not an over-achiever." I narrowed my eyes at him. I wasn't, I just liked my grades to be good since I wanted to actually get far in life. It's not like some miracle the pack afforded a nice packhouse with just random bags of money. We worked for that money over the years.

   "Maybe, a bit of a brown-nose." He nudged his own nose on mine.

   "I do not suck up to any of my teachers." I narrowed my eyes even more. "They just like me."

   "That's why you were asking for extra credit from Mrs. Whittle. Don't you have a B in AP Calculus?"

   I blushed a little. "Yea."

    "They like you because you actually give a fuck about your grades." Tristan rolled his eyes, turning on his side, pulling me along. I curled to his side. We lay there in silence, but the silence was ruin when I kissed his shoulder. 

 "Kenna." He groaned when I kissed his neck. "You know I would love to make love to you, but there are people here."

   "Who said I wanted you to make love to me right now?" Came my reply, and I crawled on top of him. Thankfully, I put on some cute lace bra and panty set. A girl could dream. "Of course, I would love that, but you know our parents would know if they gave a whiff of us."

   "Shit." Tristan cursed and grabbed my hips, pushing me closer to his body, while I nibbled on his neck. I knew that I couldn't mark or mate with him, but that didn't mean we could have fun.

   I scraped my teeth where the mark would go on his neck, causing him to moan. I licked it, lightly. It might have seemed like that was disgusting, but it really wasn't. We were basically animals, right? We just look like humans on the outside. What's so wrong putting some animal into this?

   My kisses trailed to his jawline, peppering him with kisses there. My lips trailed up to the corner of his mouth, kissing there. He groaned at my teasing, trying to move his lips to kiss mine. I lifted my face away from him, my eyes examing how his was close and how perfect he looked like.

    "Kenna." He opened his eyes, his green eyes shining with a thick layer of lust. "Come on, baby."

   (A/N Yo, this is when the mature content kicks in, so if you can't handle, oops, I warned ya.)

I gave a short laugh under my breath, amused that he was a bit ticked off that I didn't kiss him at the moment. I bit my lip and I guess that was Tristan's undoing. His hands tightened on my hips and slammed them down on his hard manhood. I moaned at the feeling.

   Catching me off guard, he connected our lips together. I was so focus on the kiss that I didn't notice that Tristan was pulling down my leggings, revealing my white lace panties. As soon as my leggins were off, Tristan practically tore my panties off.

   "Eager, huh?" I pulled away from the kiss and whispered in his ear. My prize was the short groan that came out of his mouth. Sparks were intesified with my naked half on top of him and the fact his fingers were so close to my awaiting entrance. My wolf was ready to let herself out and claim Tristan's wolf as her's. Trust me, I wanted that to happen, too, but we were already going fast to other wolves.

  As usual, a Beta or an Alpha mate bonds were stronger than an usual mate bond. Now, that you have a Beta and a female Alpha as mates that's one pairing. It was common for an Alpha and a Beta to mate with their mates on the first day of meeting each other. It just happened.

   Tristan flipped us over with me on the bottom and him on top. He moved backwards, so he could see my awaiting entrance. He licked his lips, making me shudder in pleasure. I wanted him to mate with me, now, but we knew we couldn't do it.

   "You're so wet, baby." He kissed my inner theighs, and I gripped the sheets. Why is he making this so fucking hard? Just plunge your tongue or your fingers in, for fuck's sake. He glanced up at me. "I can tell what you're thinking about, princess." 

   I glared at him. "I thought there was no teasing, fuckhead."

   "Fuckhead? That's a new one." Tristan lifted an eyebrow, looking at me with curious eyes. "You usually go with two swear words together."

   "Well, now I'm putting fuck as sexual intercourse and head as the head of your penis together. Meaning that you are being a  ridiculous male when you're suppose to finger me or eat me out." I rolled my eyes. "I thought you've already lost your virginity and probably watch porn before. Don't worry, every boy has-." I was cut off when Tristan plunged two fingers in my entrance.

   "You know, princess, you are adorable when we're suppose to have an intimate moment." Tristan said, huskily, while thrusting his fingers in me. "I didn't know that you liked talking during anything sexual. Let me take a note for next time and we'll talk about battle strategies or your grades."

   "Fuck me." I cursed when Tristan curled his finger inside me. 

   "Oh, I will." I could tell that he winked at me. I bit my lip, trying to supress a moan. "Come on, Kenna, I know you want to moan out my name. Didn't you love that Destiny Child song and sung it all the time?"

  "Say my name, you fucktard." I glared down at him. "How did you forget that song? That's a classic."

   "A classic, huh?" Tristan pulled out his fingers, but put it back in their place. 

   "Of course, Beyonce was in it, so it's labeled as a classic." I scoffed, causing Tristan to chuckle.

   "Well, say my name, Kenna." He, once again, curled his fingers. It hit my walls, and I really wanted to moan out his name. But, I was stubborn and wasn't going to, so I pursed my lips together.

   "Fine, I guess you aren't getting anything today. Such a shame." He pulled his fingers out of me, beginning to sit up.

   "Tristan." I moaned in protest, bucking my hips. "Get back here, you fucker."

   "So harsh, Kenna dear." He frowned. "But, if I have to please you that will be my pleasure." 

    His fingers plunged in my entrance, causing me to moan. Yes, I had many orgasms and I moaned maybe too loud. In that moment, I didn't care about my family's opinion of Tristan or anything else, but Tristan. That was the only thing that set me to ease in that bed. 

 A/N:
I'm double updating today because I actually have time to do so. I tried to make the little mature scene as subtle as possible because well you have to wait for much more details in a later chapter or chapters. As always, unedited.