author note

As you can see, I have put discontinued as a title. And I will be explaining why.

  I've been contemplating this over and over, and I've come to the final decision that I will be rewriting this book. It's come to my attention that there are major plot holes in this story, example of Kylie's death. (AND OKAY I HAVE SOME MAJOR CLICHE MOMENTS LIKE KENNA'S PARENTS GETTING KIDNAPPED AND TRISTAN'S FATHER BARGING INTO THEIR MAKEOUT SESSION.) Also, Kenna is boring. She really has no feelings of anything so I'm just going to rewrite this book. I want to thank you all for giving so much love of this book. (Also, thank you for 90k+ read and 3k+ votes, I cannot thank you enough for this achievement.)

  I will be putting Property of the Alpha on hiatus since it wasn't wise for me to start off a standoff when the first book isn't even finished. And my other story, I'm Yours, will also be on hiatus since I want to dedicate my time on rewriting Property of the Beta's Son.

  I have some ideas of this rewritten version of Property of the Beta's Son. And I don't know if I want to change the title of the book. So if you want (you probably won't, but that's okay,) you can leave down some titles.)

  Also, I will be changing some cast members of the main characters in the rewritten version, but Kenna will remain the same because Taylor Hill is beautiful. 

  Anyways, I hope you will support this idea of me leaving this version unfinished and brand new start of a rewritten version.

 (Also, I hope I can publish the new rewritten book in two weeks, depending on a book cover and if I'm satisfied with the first chapter.)