1.8

Mature Content For First Half Of Chapter

"Tristan." I whispered in the dark. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or beginning to fall asleep with his steady breaths, but I wanted to talk to him. His response to his name was him tightening his arms around my torso, and pulling me closer to him. His bare chest touched the soft skin of my covered boobs. "Tris, we need to talk."

"About?" His voice had a hint of grogginess to it, making my panties to dampen. He popped his head out of the cocoon of the blanket, his brown hair grazing my chin.

"About my parents..." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

We hadn't told anybody else about my parents which was illogical because we could all create a search party for them. They were taken away from others and the first thing we would look for would be local packs and rogues. Tristan had thought the people who took my parents were the rogues who I spotted just before they attacked. I didn't think so, though. The rogues wouldn't be that powerful to sneak into our pack and just walked into my parents' room. It would have to be someone who let them into the pack's territory.

"Hey." He whispered, stroking his fingers on my exposed skin. The tingles that came along from his fingers made me shiver. I craved the feeling of more touches from him. "We're going to find them and remember we are going to talk about it to my parents tomorrow."

"Okay," I whispered.

His fingers travelled over my skin to my lace bra. His knuckles grazed my already hardened nipples before continuing their way up to my jaw. I knew he was teasing me and I shouldn't take the bait, but as always the mate bond pulled me to him. It was as if the mate bond was the one teasing me for my control. It was testing me to stop Tristan's fiery trail or to make him continue. I did the latter.

His fingertips brushed the underside of my jaw, pulling some flesh in between two of his fingers. The pain of his tight grip was numbed, though, like it was the back of our minds. His grasp lightened and he replaced it with a wet kiss, generating a moan from me. Wet kisses made their way up to my ear, where he nipped my earlobe. A breathy moan pushed its way out of my mouth, making Tristan to growl in appreciation.

His lower region was only covered in boxer briefs, but I could feel his manhood prominent and making contact with my bare thigh. His teeth scraped the soft skin before traveling a diagonal that was headed for the corner of my lip. His moves were slow and loving, but his intentions were not. From the mate bond, I could feel the need coursing off of him; the need for him to be in me and the need for his tantalizing, loving kisses. As if Tristan read my mind, he pushed his lips upon mine and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

The meshing of our lips were synchronized like we had practice for this moment, but we didn't. It was like he was trying to make this moment perfect and I understood why. I was close to being fragile since I saw my parents' disappearance, and I knew that I should be looking for them at the back of my head, but Tristan captivated my mind. His touch held so many promises of the good time we were going to have and that touch went to where I needed him the most.

His fingers dipped into me, his thumb resting on my clit. His fingers mirrored his movement of his lips. How he deepened the kiss, moving his head to the side, his fingers scrape my inner walls to the direction his head went. When his lips left mine, his fingers followed suit. A groan erupted from me, and I grabbed onto his very wet fingers, motioning to where its rightful place is. I wanted to feel the pleasure Tristan gave to me with just one touch, and I knew he wanted more. More of me, but something felt off.