1.4

If there was one word illustrate my feelings, it would be ecstasy.

   The thought of what Tristan and I did last night were forever imprinted in my mind, not even thinking of leaving. Tristan's sweaty body and loving green eyes flashed through my thoughts, concealing my closing eyelids. His muscular back contorting while I gave all of myself to him, and I didn't regret it one bit. It was just us in the room, and nobody else. Our family and friends were thrown out of the window by the time our lips touched.

    Heat crawled it's way through my naked body, and I had to clutch my legs together. The thought of something so innermost left me breathless. Sure, I have had sex before Tristan, but no one could compare to him. He didn't go rough, like most guys liked it, and just took it slow. He hadn't let his wolf take over- which I expected him to do so - and that led my heart clench. He took care of me in that instance, and I couldn't help, but to blush. This feeling of being passionate to my mate is still foreign to me, but I loved it with all of my heart.

  I didn't want to let go of this moment of laying down in his bed with impending thoughts.

    It wasn't until I felt something stir beside me did I let my eyes flutter open. Tristan's body is flushed against mine, causing the heat to swarm my body. An arm is wrapped around one of my hipbone, grazing my flat stomach. His lips were touching the juncture of my shoulder and neck, where his mark rested. Once he had open his eyes, he would see the darken swirls of the masculine mark, while I would see the more feminine swirls. 

    Tristan's arms tightened their grip on me, pulling me closer to him. His lips were peppering the soft skin around my mark, knowing that it's a bit sore from the pressure our force of our hunger. His teeth grazed the swirls of the mark, softly and temptingly. A groan slipped through my lips, making Tristan to roll me over and land his lips on my own. Our lips moved in rhythm as if they were made just for this. His hand stroked my hipbone, squeezing sometimes, and made me suffice into a hole of contentment.

  "You know once we walk out of this room." He whispered to me while pulling away from our morning kiss, not caring if I had morning breath or anything of the sort. "People will know that you are mine and I am your's."

   "Isn't that a good thing?" Catching sight of the swirls of black ink forming a circle, resting on the juncture of his neck and shoulder. A grin replaced my swollen pouty lips, loving the sight of the streaks. 

  "The best thing in the whole entire world, baby." He kissed my lips, but as quick as they touched, they separated. I pouted up at him, causing him to grin in mischief. "We don't want a repeat of last night, especially when everybody is awake and knowing that two newly-mated mates are going for round two."

  He propped himself on one of his arm, looking at something behind me before cursing underneath his breath. He threw his comforter off his body, and unleashing the beautiful planes of his body. Although I saw all of him, I had to bury my face into the soft pillow and not dare to peek at his intimates. If I did, we both knew I would lose it and pounce on him. I would be the dominate one with my alpha blood and would be submissive as a beta. 

   When he will be Alpha, Tristan would still submit to me even though I am a Luna. Beta blood still course through Tristan and would follow any Alpha or Luna's orders. While I had Alpha and Luna blood coursing through me, I would be making the demands and orders to him. My opinion would be the only thing that mattered to him, none of his daughters or sons. Just his mate's and Luna's. I liked being the one in control, and Tristan knew it.

  I sensed his deep chuckle rising from the pit of his stomach, and felt something soft hit the back of my head. My brown hair sprawled about with the impact, causing me to huff in frustration. I peeled the soft cushion of a pillow off my head, and stuff it onto the much larger one. Tangling my legs up and pulling it to my body, I watched Tristan pull on a black v-neck with lust-filled eyes. He didn't know how  irresistible he is in this precise moment. The contours of muscles were sparking with sweat, from having a passionate affair, highlighting how my mate can make a girl go weak.

     He slid into some grey boxers, and rifled through his dresser, in search for some pants. His back muscles were prominent behind his shirt, making me stifle a moan. My eyes trailed down to the lickable globes of his ass, taking notice that the boxers were restraining to be ripped apart. Cords of thew were tense on the backs of his theighs and travelling to his calves. WIth all this protruding muscles, I could tell something was making him so taut and stressed.

  "Is everything okay, Ris?" I whispered while he pulled on some dark wash jeans. His luminous eyes glanced upwards at my figure, drinking me in. I had wrapped the comforter close to my body, tugging on the lines of my figure. Tristan's eyes darken in desire, but then it changed to their normal color as if he was trying to prevent himself of doing something dirty. He probably was, a voice inside my head taunted.

   "Of course," He straightened up, but his broad shoulders were bunched up, "Why wouldn't it be? Dad wants to talk about something, so I'll be back in twenty or so minutes." Tristan kissed my forehead before heading off, leaving me with a whole ton of questions.

-

  Twenty or so minutes my ass. This meeting with his dad has been taking an hour and a few minutes. I've been counting since Tristan's retreating figure left my view, and I was already nodding off to sleep. Glancing behind me at the alarm clock, I cursed underneath my breath. It was noon and I still hadn't gotten my ass off the bed. Sighing, I lifted myself off the bed and the comforters sliding off of my bare body.

  Contempt with the freedom of the snug material, I stretched and heard the sastifying pops of muscles relaxing a bit. I blinked a few times, trying to get the blurriness of my eyes to go away. Ever since I was a little child whenever I closed my eyes - even for a few moments - my eyes would be blurry once I opened them. It annoyed the hell out of me, but I got used to it.

  I crawled over to the side of the bed where my clothes from the previous day were lying on the floor. Slipping out of bed and putting the clothes on my body, I headed out of Tristan's bedroom. I didn't expect to see a fiery red-haired girl with a brunette sligging his arm around her shoulders. The red-haired girl wasn't in my pack, rather the Lightwood's, but the brunette was. I recalled his name as Skylar and his eyes flew to me, but taking note of the mark Tristan gave me, he bowed his head and retreated his eyes.

     "Luna Kenna." Skylar greeted me with a formal tone, surprising the redhead out of her daze. Her hazel eyes skipped to me masked with envy before transforming into submission. She murmurred Skylar's words before mimicking his stance.

   "Are you two mates?" The words slipped from my lips, making me slightly cringe. I should've respected their privacy and well, um, mateness. 

   Skylar's and the girl's heads snapped up, Skylar's blue eyes shining in giddiness and the girl's eyes shimmering with confusion. It wasn't common for a Luna to talk regularly with her pack, unless you knew them since birth. And I didn't know Skylar or the girl since birth.

   "Yes." Skylar nodded with enthusiasm, pride emitting off of him. A sly smile danced my lips, loving how Skylar put the girl on such a throne.

   "You sure have some mate, may I say." I told the girl who cocked an eyebrow at me in question. "What's your name?"

  "C-Cecilia." She mumbled, her fiery hair gliding in front of her face. Her pale, round face contrasted with Skylar's olive tone and found that the two really were made for each other. "May I ask what you meant by your previous statement?"

   "Oh, I wish I would tell you, but Skylar will soon." I gave the pair a smile, aware that dampened Skylar's mood. It was no secret in our pack that Skylar was a player and tossed several girls to the curb once they fulfilled his needs. I knew that I got Skylar deep in a lot of shit with Cecilia, but she was bound to find out sooner or later. I just chose the former. "Well, I'm off."

   "Luna Kenna." Skylar interrupted my mid-step and I glanced behind myself to see his eyes on me. "Is it true that Beta Tristan is your mate.The pack felt both Beta Tristan's and your's mating bond seal at the same time, but we don't know that you two are actually mates."

  I flashed a smile at Skylar before giving him a thumbs up. If only my pack knew.

 A/N:

Okay this support is amazing. 17k+ reads!? And almost to 600 votes!? Like wtf? Love you all so much for this and I really want to know some of my reader's opinions about practically anything in this story? (ex. Ryder's and Kenna's relationship, Kenna's family, Kenna and Tristan.)

I'm thinking of having a spin off of this book after I finish this book. But, idk. And you know the drill.... Unedited.