1.3

Mature Content this whole chapter

Honesty, I don't know how we end up like this.

It was a blur for me, but I don't know if it was for Tristan. I think we met halfway, his arms wrapping around my shoulders while I did the same with his waist, instead. My cheek was flat against his muscled chest, hearing his erratic heartbeat.

His fingers combed my brown hair from the tips to where my shoulders were. Then, he trailed his fingers to the tips of my hair and then some. His hand was against my ass, pulling me up. My legs wrapped around his waist, his erection and my aching core finally touching.

We both moaned in sync, and our lips crashing together. Waves of desire surrounded us, fanning out in his room. He walked backwards, laying his back down delicately. It was like he didn't want to hurt me. Our lips spoke volumes of lust, craving, and hunger.

His tongue skimmed my bottom lips, making me gasp in pleasure. Once my mouth opened, Tristan's tongue slowly entered my mouth. It massaged my own, making me moan and a vibration causing between us. He lowered his hands to my hips, slamming them on his erection.

It literally had me on overdrive with ecstasy. I broke our kiss, just so I can breathe. My breath fanned out onto his tan skin, visibly creating goosebumps. My eyes trailed down to his shoulders where muscles crippled and I placed a kiss him there.

Somehow, I wanted to go gentle with him as if the apparent attraction wasn't there. But, Tristan had different ideas.

He practically ripped my tank top in half, throwing the pieces away from us. I sat there with almost everything showing, not wearing a bra to sleep. He adjusted us, so I was on the bottom and he was on top.

His lips made a pathway, flicking out his tongue at necessary places, to my prominent nipples. He sucked one of them while his hand trailed down to where my aching core was. Although it was covered with material, I still could feel Tristan's fingers massage it gently.

I was a quivering mess, my arms and legs shaking. I had to clamp down on Tristan's hand, just so I could control my whimpers and moans of pleasure. He let go of my nipple, blowing on it, and travelled to the other one.

Two of Tristan's fingers pried my legs apart, and he continued my massaging. My hands curled in his brown locks, and I could've screamed my head off if there weren't people asleep. His fingers glided up to the waistband of my shorts, and pulled it down along with my underwear.

His ravishing mouth let go of my nipple, and he glanced up at me. His green eyes told me that we couldn't do this. He didn't know that everybody who was important to me already knew about us being mates. I gave him a little smile before breaking the news to him, "My family, Ryder, and Ava knows, Ris."

As soon as those words escaped my mouth, he jumped at my mouth with his own. I shivered at the contact of my bare entrance meeting with his clothed erection. While our lips interlock, I trailed one of my hands down to his own waistband of his boxers and pulled them down.

Tristan smirked in the kiss, then kissed me even harder than usual. Our lips detached and Tristan pulled down the rest of his boxers, kicking them off at the end of the bed. His large manhood made me almost release my load at the sight, but I resisted the urge to do so.

He, slowly, dropped his head to my anticipating opening. Like our first time doing something sexual, he kissed the sides of my thighs. I took a sharp intake of breath when I felt his breath fanning right where I needed him. One of his fingers skimmed my folds, and I needed him more than ever.

The devotion shared between us made this moment even better. It felt like we cared more about each other than others. Yes, in human form, we didn't love each other, but, in wolf form, we love each other. That is all we need for the time.

He kissed my folds, making this a first experience for myself. Never had I ever been eaten out, usually there was no foreplay, but with Tristan it's different. The foreplay is everything that I could ask for and he understood that.

His lips switched to the inside of my folds and his tongue licked the area. I moaned in appreactian, my hands shaking along. Bucking me hips made him know how this is effecting me. Then, my mate did something that made me even more turned on.

His tongue doved in me.

It didn't expand me like his fingers, but the result was the same. I moaned his name, which made his tongue reached deeper, causing an orgasm to surface for me. He ate it all up in sastification before propping himself up and moving forward, so he could kiss me. I tasted myself on his lips, and it didn't feel awkward, at all, like I expected it to be.

"Ris." I said while kissing him with a excessive amount of passion. "I need you inside me, now."

"Are you sure?" He pulled away and looked me in eye. They were covered in adoration and in lust, making them get darker than usual. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

He buried his head at my neck, and slowly slid inside me. We both know that we weren't our first's and we respected that. Not everybody could save themselves for their one true self. But, never have guys been so big or long like my mate. Almost as if he-couldn't-fit-me big.

Both of us whimpered once we connected. He's so big, and I'm so tight. He stilled inside me, making sure that I wasn't hurt and could deal with the intrusion. I adjusted to his length, my walls still tight around him, though. I bucked my hips, making his length slip in even further.

"Oh, fuck." He whimpered at the motion, a moan slipping through my mouth.

I felt like we knew each other for centuries while doing this. Once again, I felt like I was on cloud nine. This feeling blossomed from my heart and consumed my entire body. It's a foreign feeling and that made this moment even better.

He slid himself with only his tip inside me before plunging carefully inside me. His thrusts were slow and loving with his groans and my moans filling the room. For sure, neighboring rooms would hear only our names for each other.

"Tristan!" I shrieked while I orgasmed. A few seconds later, he pulled out of me and unload himself on my stomach.

My body shook with him. My eyes were close, loving the feeling of this. I knew that Tristan wanted to lower himself down on me, but he knew I couldn't manage all of his wait and only the majority. He collasped beside me, instead.

A thick coating of endearment were shared amidst us. His orgasm lasted longer than mine, although, but that didn't mean that I was over. My breathes were shallow despite that he never went rough or hard, rather he went soft and gentle.

As soon as his orgasm cooled down, he reached to his bedside table and grabbed handfuls of tissues. He climbed on me again and he wiped his load off of my stomach. I couldn't move a muscle to help him or even kiss him.

Tristan climed off of him and threw the tissues away before curling me into an embrace. Our bare skin touched, making us even hotter. He kissed the top of my head, causing a shiver out of me. We hadn't directly spoken to each other after, but that hadn't made the moment awkward.

"I really want to mark you." He murmured against my skin.

"Then, do so." I whispered back. And he did along with me.

A/N:

This was suppose to be published last night, but I got distracted. Anyways, Tristan and Kenna mated! This is unedited, as ususal. Thanks guys for 13k read and more than 400 votes! You guys are awesome. The next update will probably be exactly next week, but I can't make any promises.