Bonus Chapter (as requested :))

"Are you sure you want to do this? I completely understand if -"

"Makada shut the hell up and enjoy the night off - besides i don't think Roman would like it very much if he knew you were offering to take his time with you away." Aella winks at me and takes Xavier's baby bag from my hands.

"Don't have too much fun" Dimitri says, walking Aella out by the small of her back. I watch them as Dimitri picks Xavier up and rests him on his hip, waving goodbye to me in our doorway.

"AND SAVE ROOM FOR JESUS!!!!" Aella slams the door shut and I can hear their snickering from outside. Goddess I hope it wasn't a bad idea to leave Xavier with those two idiots.

I walk around the house once, and become suddenly aware of the beautiful silence - no crying from my new little baby girl, Willa, and no whining from a quickly growing Xavier.

~Those kids will be the death of us you know~ Hazel yawns.

Eh, probably. I don't mind.

I walk around the house again - my mate should be home any minute now ...

"Beloved?"

I shiver slightly as his deep voice echos into the rooms and the doors shut. Five years and I still get butterflies.

"Beloved, don't make me come find you." His voice is slightly deeper than normal, and there's a hint of mischief in his voice. Only one person calls me Beloved...

I turn towards the voice and I'm about to call out, but a gust of wind propels me back and I feel the ground underneath me, my breath slightly leaving me.

"Avoiding me, Love?" he draws out, his nose trailing the outline of my jaw, teasing my neck with feather light kisses. One hand cradles my head against the hardwood floors and the other sits beside me. He hovers above me and the chain with his side of our matching heart dances over me, its cool metal meeting my neck and collarbone as he introduces me to his lips, again and again.

"Damon" I breathe out. "I missed you" I say quietly, reaching up to brush some of his fallen hair away from his eyes. His red rimmed black eyes no longer frighten me, in fact they're quite beautiful.

"I'm yours today. I've locked Roman away and taken control for as long as I want to Love."

He kisses the corner of my lips softly, and then the other. Slowly his lips meet mine and we mold perfectly together; perfectly connected. He teases me with his slowness, taking his time to explore my mouth with his tongue. His hands trace my sides, letting my shirt ride up to expose my torso and his warm hands meet my skin, letting goose bumps rise over my skin.

"I have something for you." His velvet voice whispers against my lips.

"Show me then."

He lifts me bridal style and takes me outside into the cool fall air, my hands wrapped around to his neck to hold on. The wind nips at my skin, but the warmth coming from my mates chest warms my whole body and the beating of his heart keeps the goose bumps from rising on my skin.

"We're driving somewhere?"

"Yes my beloved, you will see soon. But for now, you shall not."

He ties a blindfold around my eyes as he lowers me into the passenger seat as gently as he can. I hear the door close and open again as he gets into the seat beside me and turns on the engine.

"Sit tight darling, we'll be there soon."

I sigh in content as the temperature in the car warms. My hands that are fiddling with my rings are gently pulled apart and held in a much larger one as we continue driving.

After thirty minutes, the road gets a bit bumpy until finally slowing to a stop.

"We're here my beloved," Damon whispers against my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
I hear him get out of the car and come over to my side, lifting me out.
"Damon, I know you know I can walk."

"I only have you for a little longer darling and I want to hold you for as long as I can."

I let him lift me out bridal style and continue to see only darkness as we keep walking.

"Alright my love, we're here." He lowers me gently onto something silky soft.

I feel him fumble with the knot of the blindfold, until finally, he takes it off completely.

I gasp as I look over the incredible view. There are mountains and trees everywhere, with a city skyline to the right, and wilderness on the left. The breeze moves gently through the pine trees.

I look around me and see that Damon has set up a beautiful picnic, with wine, cheese, grapes, little sandwiches, cold cuts, and even a tiny cake decorated with frosted roses.

"Damon, I don't know what to say..."

"Do you like it, love?" He says softly as he wraps his arms around me from behind and cages me in by placing his much longer legs around me on the silk blanket.

"I love it," I turn to face him over my shoulder, and reach up to kiss him.

"It's beautiful," I whisper against his lips.

"You are beautiful."

The sun soon settles behind the tall pines, casting a glow on Damon and I. His arms that are wrapped around my waste come forward every two minutes to feed me a strawberry or a bite of a sandwich. He can't function without our physical touch and so I let him be as clingy as he wants.

Damon is a bit colder than Roman and Axl, but being a vampire, he can't help being coldblooded. I snuggle further into his chest as the sun dips more, allowing cold air to filter to us without the sun's warm beams to chase it away.

"My love..." i feel him on my neck.

I reposition myself so that I'm facing him, my legs crossed with my knees resting on his thighs as his legs caging me in a protective way.

He sighs, his fingers brushing some hair away from my face.

"My love, your scent..." he breathes in deeply, his eyes shutting and making a deep blush form against my cheeks. "It's so sweet. Like candy" he sighs. He starts kissing my neck, making my reality a bit difficult to hold on to.

"My-my blood?"

"Yes my love, your blood." I feel him smile against my collarbone.

I sigh into him and let my body relax against his, my head falling against his shoulder and my arms wrapping around his neck. He grips my thighs and pulls me even closer to him.

"Do you want to taste it?" I whisper.

He raises his head to look at me.

"Are you sure?"

I run my hands through his hair and nip his ear, teasing his mark with my lips. I watch him suck in a breath and he holds my hips tightly.

"Are you?" I tease him.

He smiles deviously at me and takes control, kissing up and down my neck, settling on my mark extra long making a breathy moan escape me.

"Remember our safe word love,"

I nod as I feel the sharp edge of his fangs against my skin, right before they sink deep into my neck. I stiffen against him and pull him closer to me as I feel my blood being sucked away, the warm liquid dripping down my neck and onto my shoulder. Soon the pain turns into an amazing feeling of electricity through my veins; my breathing quickens as he continues to take my blood. He groans against my neck...

"My love, your taste is fucking amazing,"

I chuckle lightly in between pants.

"Damon, I love you,"

"I love you my beloved," he pulls away, my blood dripping off his fangs and down his chin.

I can already feel some energy leave me from my loss of blood, but that won't stop me tonight.

I'm with my beloved tonight.