Chapter 46

It's been three months since I woke up from the coma. The pack easily recovered from the battle and now we're thankfully back to normal. Last month, Caroline gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Jaime, and both her and Sebastian were already amazing parents.

Roman and I have been on several dates, including the movies, a picnic in the park, horseback riding, and even a drive through movie theatre. We were doing amazing in our relationship and I couldn't ask for a better mate.

I found out a few weeks ago that Lyla and Angel, the first two people I met in the pack in the prisons, were doing amazing in town. Both of them had been accepted into the pack and were being treated well and Lyla had a chosen mate that she was engaged to. Although weddings were rare in the werewolf world, she had decided on a modest party to celebrate their bonding together.

I've started training again and I have taken up the title as young adult trainer along with my Luna duties. Life is amazing.

Along with all that, I have some news of my own. I confirmed with Doctor Clement that I'm a couple weeks pregnant! I haven't told Roman yet, but tonight is the night I will.

Hands cover my eyes and I recognise the scent immediately.

"Aella?" I chuckle as she huffs in disappointment, slumping on the chair in front of me.

"How'd you know?"

"We're werewolves." I deadpan and she rolls her eyes but smiles.

"C'mon, Caroline's busy with Jaime and so I have no one else to get ready with."

"I'm glad I was your second choice." I joke, standing up and heading towards me closet, but a pillow smacks me behind the head.

"Shut up! I was planning a small party but this is actually better!" She fakes being angry and I just laugh at her, picking out an outfit for tonight.

I told Roman about the little festivals we used to have in my old pack and tonight we decided to have one. Just a casual BBQ type thing with the whole pack, but I was more than excited. Donovan's pack was also invited as a sort of Victory party.

"Do you think this is okay?" Aella asks over her shoulder.

	"Yeah you look cute!" I say and she smiles gratefully, walking over to my vanity and doing some light makeup on her eyes and styling her hair

"Yeah you look cute!" I say and she smiles gratefully, walking over to my vanity and doing some light makeup on her eyes and styling her hair. Her hair was no longer neon green and instead a dark brown. I think the color suited her nicely but she said she was thinking about a different color, rusty pink or something.

I pull on my dress and look at Roman and I's full length mirror. It's a soft pink velvet dress that reaches a bit above the knee with long sleeves.

 It's a soft pink velvet dress that reaches a bit above the knee with long sleeves