Chapter 2

(This is Sebastian, Makada's older brother^^^)

As I see the sun setting over the trees, I notice we have been running for a long time.

~Hazel, we should head back.~

~Oh yeah, I didn't notice how late it got. Seb's gonna be pissed.~

~Thanks for making me feel better Hazel.~ (note the sarcasm)

I run back through the forest and to my car, making sure to transform and get dressed.

When I get back to the house, it's dark outside.

"Okay, deep breaths. He's probably still at work."

~He is definitely home and he is definitely never letting you leave the house again.~

I roll my eyes and straighten up before heading into the house.

As soon as I walk in, I'm engulfed in a tight hug. But Seb soon pulls away and then I notice how his eyes are golden with blue specks in them. Dean's in control.

Dean is Sebastion's wolf. The most protective freakin wolk I've ever met.

"Makada! What the hell is wrong with you!?! It's dark out and I told you to be home by 5! It's 9!! I thought something happened!"

He hugs me again.

"Look, Dean, I know you're angry and worried but could you put Seb back in control?"
He nods then closes his eyes. When he opens them again they're his normal grey color.
He grabs my arm and starts pulling me towards the stairs.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!!?" I yank my arm out of his hold.

"You're going to your room. Don't come out until I say you can" I growls.

"Who the hell are you to give me orders?!?"

He growls loudly.

"Makada you don't have the right, not now, to tell me that I'm doing something wrong or unjust to you! You broke my trust!"

"I lived my life! I went out and was a normal person!! And now you're gonna lock me up?"

He rubs his hands over his eyes in frustration.

"Makada, please just listen to me and go to your room." he says, a bit calmer now.

"Stop talking to me like I'm 5!! I'm an adult I don't deserve to be treated like a kid-"

"If you want me to stop treating you like a kid than fucking act like an adult!!" He yells.

"How dare you go out late into an unknown place where you know no-one!! How dare you disregard the sacrifice others made so you could live!!" He screams at me.

I take a step back, shocked.

He rubs his hands over his face again and looks at me, calmer but not a bit less angry.

He sighs and looks at me.

"You disappoint me, and you disappoint Adrian."

He turns his back to me and walks away as I stare after him, tears freely flowing down my face...

***

"Kara, go. Run."

"Adrian, NO! Where did Mommy and Daddy go? I want Mommy and Daddy!!"

"Makada, Mommy and Daddy aren't here right now, but they want you to run and escape this place."

"But Adri-it's cold outside. There's snow."