CHAPTER 003

VIVAAN

I was fuming with anger right now as I saw her boldness. 

What the fuck she said? Sack of money? 

I grabbed her even tighter by her hands. But her glaring eyes didn't flinch at the pressure I was applying on her.

"Sack of money? " I asked her again if change her words now that she has time, my eyebrows twitched as she smiled. And she looked at me.

"Why?  Was sack so big for someone with a tiny thinking like you? Should I say a bag of money?" She again said as my anger flushed into the toilet, attracted by her boldness now I smiled at her courage now.

Looking from close she is pretty and if we pay attention she is hot, has a perfect attitude, and fits perfectly. 

Got the girl.

She threw away my hands while I was lost in my thoughts. She looked up.  And then she pivoted to leave. But she halted near the door. As she turned and looked at me.

"And yes just because I was quite in the meeting room that doesn't mean I take on bullshits. I just didn't want to insult you on the first day of yours in front of your employees," she said as I scoffed.

She is something.

"You know I can fire you," I told her. And still, her attitude had not changed.

According to everything it's pretty sure she isn't rich and not one with a huge degree it will be hard for her to find a job in a big company like this.

"Gladly," She said as she left. And I chuckled my hands now on the desk.

Damn! This girl.

I clicked the button on the landline as my other secretary answered. 

"Come in,"  I said as he walked inside. And I sat on my chair, resting my head on seat's back.

"Yes sir," he asked as I was still looking up at the ceiling.

"Find out every little detail about the woman who walked out right now. And also clean this mess," I asked him as he nodded and walked out. "And give me new shoes. This is ruined," I said to him as he left.

Heer Batra

Or maybe

Heer Mannan. Soon enough.

~

I left the office and walked out of the gate I was about to sit in my car when I spotted her, lost in her phone.

But I was distracted by my phone as it rang.

"Hello sir,  we have found all the information would you like-"

"Come to the Villa," I asked him as he stated and hung.

I went inside my house and I sat to have dinner.  While Robin came and greeted me while I was eating.

"Speak," I ordered him as he spoke.

"Name Heer Batra, Current age 26, status single, Educated MBA in IIM Pune, only daughter with half brother who is blind. Father name Anand Batra, and he is a cripple. Her mother died when she was in her adolescence, the reason was not found. She had a sister who is in a mental hospital after a year of her marriage too. She has been always very famous and admirable in her college life because of her strong nature. As well as no dating and partying results have been found either. And according to reports non of the colleagues or people know any details about her personal life. She isn't on friendly terms with anyone in the company as well as been named as a, please excuse my language 'seducing slut -"

"Why?" I instantly asked as this caught my attention.

"Because, sir most of the huge heirs during the proposals and contract meetings have asked her to be their mistress but she has always said no to their proposals but still the employees stated that she acts, excuse me, again but 'slutty' "

"Does she?" I asked standing from the table as I walked towards the living room. And sat on my sofa.

"We will find the answer in more detail form. Sorry for the inconvenience," he apologized for not having an answer. While I found mine.

"Listen! Find out her financial status,"

"Okay, sir."

Cripple father?

Dead mother?

Mental sister?

Blind brother?

And she still has the guts to act tough.

~

I walked onto my floor and I noticed that Heer was waiting outside the door of the secretary's cabin.

I walked towards the entrance as she noticed me and greeted me. I passed by her and walked inside my room, she followed along.

"Sahil sir said -"  She began to talk but I had no interest in her talk. What I was more interested was in.

"Dead mother, Cripple father,  Mental sister, and Blind brother, yet you act tough," I said as I entered and sat on my chair, I saw her face dropping into a serious look as I could feel that she was irate right now.

"You ran a background check on me?"

"You know people who are weak should not act mighty because their weakness can be used in many ways," I said her threat dripping from my words.

And she smirked. She smirked. Damn!

"You think you can threaten me over having an ill family?" She asked me as I looked at her closely.  "I don't tell anyone not because I'm embarrassed. It's because I don't want their fucking pitiful eyes and judging thoughts," She said while I tried to grasp her words. She isn't easy. "So don't even think they are my weakness,"

"Do you think I'll go around telling people that a girl has an ill family? That's not degrading for you but it's for me," I said to her explaining that paying attention to someone like her is degrading for me.

"Of course I know you won't. But you know what's amusing you just fell on the bottom since you ran a background check on me. Didn't you?" She said making me realize how much of a crazy thing I did by telling her. "If I'm really degrading why did you do that?"

This girl is fire.
I stood from my seat as I went near her. While looked at her straight. 

"Marry me."