CHAPTER 012

VIVAAN.

"What the hell do you mean she resigned?" I asked him with wrath cramming in me as he flinched at my rose anger.

"Sir, she requested and left. We had no saying. Since this doesn't includes the breach of the employment contract. She already had a condition mentioned that she can leave whenever she wants," He explained to me as I lost my control.  I threw my phone on the wall in frustration and tried to control myself before I go madder

But then a little realization dropped in me.

Why suddenly she changed her decision last night?

"Find every single detail related to her from yesterday to today. Keep a keen eye on her. And get me a new phone." I said to my secretary as I walked out.

~

Half the day went just in a blur. Neither Heer nor Sahil came to work today and this made me go mad.

What the fuck they think they are to ignore me.

The door knocked me out of my thoughts and my secretary entered.

"So?" I asked him as soon as he stepped in.

"Her father is in the hospital right now. Last evening he had a stroke as he was hospitalized. She became unknown after ten as any report after that is missing And then after that, she came early morning to the office to drop her resignation and then she is currently in hospital with her father." he said as I understood why she had a change of mind.

She understood how critical her father is and didn't want to take the risk so she agreed.

"Which hospital are they in? "

I asked as I stood with my jacket and started to walk out.

"For life," He said as I now already was in the elevator leaving him behind.

I drove the car myself as my chauffeur was left behind I navigated the hospital and reached where I wanted to be.

I came out of my car and I entered the hospital. The hospital staff looked at me in disbelief with their eyes open as I reached the reception.

"Mr. Batra?" I asked the receptionist who was pleasuring her eyes by checking me out.

"May I ask what your relation is?" she asked me as I  looked at her coldly so she can come out of her fantasy world.

Relation?

"I'm his about to be son-in-law?" I said to her as I realized half the room to gasp at this knowledge.

"Room 3017," She said with disappointment as I immediately left the spot. I went on the 3rd as I navigated all the rooms now here and there but then I saw Heer in the lobby area. She was sitting on one of the chairs with her hands in her palm. I reached towards her as I realized she was sobbing. And looking at her like this all the memory from last night clouded me. I was lost in my thoughts as she looked up as my shadow covered her. And as soon as she saw me she swiped her tears and stood with a flabbergasted face.

"What the are you doing here? " she yelled as she took me by my hand, dragging me in the male washroom. As the men in there were to revolt but my gaze stop them from opening there mouth.

"Why the fuck did you resign?" I too yelled at her as she looked at me with an rage filled face.

"I have-" Before she could complete I blocked her.

"Look if this is about what happened last time then let me tell you you have to control yourself we already made a deal and now you can't back off like this!"  I screamed at her as she scoffed and then pinned me to the wall as I once again saw what she is like.

"You think that I dwell on those fucking things called emotions then let me tell you that is one of the least things I feel so don't worry I'm not that petty," she said to me this made me laugh while she blinked at me.

"You are saying this as who was just crying a minute ago," I said as I kept laughing.
She slammed the wall with her purse as I stopped laughing.

"Don't you dare think that you can lock me in your fist just because of what I said to you last night? I was just looking for some man. Any man I can nag too since I was frustrated with myself." She said as I looked at her and she scoffed  "Don't tell me you took them seriously,"  she smirked. "If not you I would have gone to the club and found some other guy for that. You are no special. That's why I didn't stop you when you were coming over to me before your brother came," she said making me astounded as her words were hard to understand.
"And about resignation. It's not that I'm a coward. I need to look after my father for now. I can't fuck with you!"

And I changed our place now that she was pinned to the wall.

"That's good then. That's great that I was worried about nothing. So you better keep your promise about the deal." I said to her,

"You too don't forget that you gave promise to me. "

As soon as she finished her words a boy came inside who was blind and she gasped and I grabbed her mouth so she won't speak.

This boy seems like her brother. That's why she was so shocked. I grabbed her mouth before she could make him suspicious.

"Is there anyone here?" He asked since he feft our presence and raised his hands to touch us, I took Heer in the open washroom cube and closed the door half.

Her brother was outside as I received a message on my phone. She was standing with a plain expression.

Rehan

a get-together at home along with that woman

Rehan's text popped up as I looked at her. And then her brother left too.

"There is my family get-together. You have to come too. Seems like it was kept for you." I told her as she looked at me.

"Are you out of your mind they will never believe it. We only met each other four days ago. It's unacceptable " she said which made sense to me. But I already have a strong reason for them to believe why I like her.

After all, Kiya wasn't worthless.