CHAPTER 038

VIVAAN.

Today there will be the Haldi ritual. After I left with Kiya I didn't bother to explain anything to Heer as I already asked Kiya to not attend the wedding. I don't want anything around here that can make her feel upset.

I finalized all the work on the table for today as I stood to get ready. When someone knocked on my door. I asked to come in as I saw Heer. I was just in my jeans since I was going to get ready now but as she saw me she averted her eyes. While her cheeks were red. Isn't she tough and sexy?  When did she become cute and fragile like this?

"Since after Haldi I can't see or meet you. I wanted to talk to Manav. Can I get the number of their caretaker and can I talk with them?" she said as she walked inside.

I walked towards her and I looked at her. She was looking at the other things instead of me. But what she said now was more upsetting.

We won't be able to meet.

I reached her and I nodded. "Alright, I'll send my secretary and her numbers. You can personally contact them whenever you want. You don't have to ask for permission." I said to her as she looked up at me now she finally seemed a little happy.

"Thanks," she said as she pivoted to leave but I grabbed her by her waist and I made her sink in me. I looked at her as she was stunned at my sudden actions.

"You said we won't be able to see each other till tomorrow. Then I must get something to hold on shouldn't I?" I said to her as she looked surprised and I instantly kept my lips on hers.  While her eyes widen. I pulled apart, I once again kept my peck. And again kept pecking her until she started to smile a little between the displeasure and irritated face.

Finally, she is smiling. We both chuckled as I left her as she insisted to leave or someone will get here looking for her while the door was opened too.

And after refusing for a while I let go of her and she walked out while I stood there.

"Today is your last night to sleep. I'm not gonna let you anymore. Not at night at least!" I screamed behind her as she left the room.

Damn. Why even week I should have married her right away.

~

I walked down the stairs and I saw no one where there. They probably will be out on the lawn. This kurta was the tackiest thing I have ever worn in my life. I felt like I was a light bulb shining yellow.

I reached the lawn as all my brothers came at me.

"So finally. Our second man is all set to be husband. But I thought you will drag this for long until your birthday," Ansh said as I looked at him. He was referring that I still am in a contract relationship with Heer.

But better ignore it. When dogs bark you move ahead not bark along with them.

I went to the stool where I was supposed to sit next to Heer

I went to the stool where I was supposed to sit next to Heer. I looked at her as my eyes felt as if I too turned blind. The yellow color was not suiting me the more she was looking beautiful. She was wearing a silver-embedded Kurti with no jewelry. Just simple her.

I sat next to her and I smile at her but she was looking at her mehendi before I could ask why she was upset people came and congratulate us. And then Daddy and Mom came they started to apply the paste on us.

Why is she upset? I send my secretary right away she should have talked with them.

"What's wrong Heer?" I reached her ear as I asked her. And she instantly looked at me pushing a smile on her face for others,

"Nothing. Why?"

"It's not nothing what's wrong? You didn't get to talk to them?" I asked her as she again pressures a smile on her face.

"No, I got to. I talked with him. It's just I'm missing them. Not that they would have been happy but still their presence mattered a lot," she said as I sighed.

"I shouldn't have sent them then."  I said as she nodded.

"Yes," she said as I laughed. She is mad at this still.

"Look it was important. They needed the treatment as soon as possible!"

"It could have been in India too? " She raised her voice but lowered it since everyone where there. Applying it line-wise.

"Why are you so against them going abroad?" I asked her directly as she became silent and looked a little different as she looked in front and ignored me.

Ignored me again.

My assumption is right. It's not just about not telling. There is more.

And once again I saw Kiya. What the hell is she doing here when I cleared it and asked her not to come here?

I don't want her to attend the wedding.

"Here comes again your dear girlfriend," Heer spoke beside me as I ignored any eye contact with her.

"She is not my girlfriend."

"Oh, She must be just a bed whore. "

"Don't disrespect her Heer, she haven't done anything wrong with you." I yelled a little louder as she finally met my eyes with her.

"Right, going around hitting on you, having coffee and movies, nothing wrong; why is she here looking at you? Acting so pathetic," she asked me as I looked at her.

"She is my brother's fiance too"

"So?" she asked me looking confused as I lost my control.

I stood angrily as the woman applying Haldi backed away. And I glared at Heer while she was still sitting.

"So? She is my old friend.  My brother's fiance and this house are about to be daughter-in-law. She has more reasons to stay here then you!" I said loudly as she looked tough and hurt at the same time. She too stood as she grabbed the bowl of haldi paste. As she looked at me angrily.

"Then why don't you just make her sit here," she said as she threw the bowl at my chest as all the paste fell on me.  And she started to leave while everyone was looking at her.

As my brother's wife ran behind her.