CHAPTER 043

VIVAAN.

Heer.

Wait. No. It is not what I'm thinking!

"Heer!! Heer!" I called her out as she looked at me. She was flushed as she cling to her clothes tightly.

She is mistaken. She should be mistaken. This can't be like this.

No, it can't! Never! She ran away as I looked at her and then at my uncle. Who was confused? Does he not remember her?? She was just thirteen but she doesn't differ that much. I ran behind her as I saw that she locked her door. I knocked as she started to yell and cry.

"Please go away from me!! Please, please! Please go! "

Heer.

"It's me, Heer. Vivaan. Open the door. It's me, please!" I requested her as I saw that my uncle was behind me standing.

"What happen son?" he asked me as Heer's cry and scream became more ugly.

"Uncle I think you should go today!" I said to him as he was surprised but then he nodded. And started to move to the left.

"Heer he is gone. It's fine we are fine. It's just me now. It's okay. Please open. I won't do anything. I promise, "

The door slowly creak open She looked at me she was all teary and red. I hugged her immediately and she hugged me back and started to sob and cry as I stood with her there as long as she wants to.

She finally stopped after a long time as she pushed me back.

"Satyamseth Ronak was your uncle?" she asked me angrily as I nodded. "Wait Sahil, Is Ronak too?" Heer asked me as I shooked it away.

"It's just something you shouldn't be concerned about "

"Of course not!! I need to know everything! "

"He is just somehow related. It's complicated, Heer"

Her sobs and cries were now gone as she was now rather angry and confused. She was looking unpredictable right now.

What is she thinking??

What she wanna do next??

What is she going so about us?

Everything is unpredictable.

Our future is disrupted before we build it.

"Heer-" she cut me with shooking her head continuously as I looked at her with so many things raising in me. What is she thinking!??

"We can't continue this! " she said as I glanced at her with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

She started to move here and there as she picked up her bag and started to leave.

"Heer!" I grabbed her by her wrist as she tried to free her hands. "What do you mean!?"

"I can't do this I'm sorry. This is too much for me to get fine with. I have given up so much. No more."

"Heer! You are really out of your mind." I yelled as she wasn't paying attention to me.

"Out of my mind? What are you suggesting then meet my rapist after 10 years to say hello as a daughter-in-law! Wow!! Ironic! " she too yelled as I grabbed her and swayed her.

"How I am at fault at all?" I asked her as she thews my hands away.

"You are not at fault and you haven't done anything but Vivaan. Now every time I will look at you. I will relive the same past. And I don't want to do this. Please don't pressure me for anything," She said as I looked at her.

"We just got married yesterday. You and I were together today. Why does a person out of the picture is breaking us into fragments?" I asked her as her tears slipped from her eyes.

"He is not out of the picture Vivaan. I don't fit in yours," she said as she started to walk away. I wanted to run behind her and stop her and ask her to never leave me.

But not now.

She needs time.

She needs space.

She needs them to heal herself.

I let her go. As I stood there wondering about everything I can do and what I need to do. And I must do.

As after a long time of me staring at the space I started to feel emptiness inside of me.

The doorbell rang suddenly and I was interrupted again by the servant.

"Sir, the secretary is here," he said as I came out of my thoughts. I pivoted and started going downstairs. I saw my secretary standing I went Iandsat on my couch.

"Since the news isn't good. I believed I should visit them myself, " he said with the envelope in his hands.

"Throw that away!" I said to him as his eyes widen.

"Sir, I think you should take a look at it,"

"I said throw it away even if she is hiding something I don't care anymore!" I yelled as I stood and started to leave.

"Sir, it's not just that she is hiding something. She is planning something," he said as my steps halted I looked behind at him. As he was looking mortified.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as he gave me the envelope I opened it and saw the information in it.

As my senses stopped working. My mind was blank. My legs were jelly and my body was numb.

Kiya was right.

Not just right. This is more of a big deal.

How can she?

She didn't love me!!

She doesn't care about me!

The reasons she kept forgiving me was not for be but her own goods.

Even all her tears right now were fucking fake!

Wow!Why is she applying for jobs she can be a marvelous actor!

"Not just only this sir," he said as I looked at him.

There is more to this!

"Her brother never boarded the plane. And her father is gone from the association shelter house," he said as I tried to figure out the possibilities of her father's plans.

And deals.

She intentionally cried fought and left.

She is -

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers this is a devastating chapter. Isn't it???

By the way, let me give a bad news the story is about to come to an end as most of you know the chapter number will be 50.