CHAPTER 040

VIVAAN.

I walked inside my room, there was no one here. Where is Heer?  I came outside as I went out to see where did she went as I saw her wandering too. I walked towards her and stopped her.

"What are you do-? "

"Manav which room is he staying at?" she asked me  as I realised that she must be very worried about him. So she was just finding him.

"He is safe. He is sleeping with Ruby," I said as her eyes widen. In more worry.

"Don't worry she is good with kids. And she doesn't holds any personal grudge against you either." I said to her as she nodded in relief.

"Can  I me-"

"Do you wanna go meet him before sleeping?" I asked her before she could as she nodded. And we went in the elevator as I pressed for the floor those guys live. Since we all have our own sides on own floor. It's easier to memorize who lives where.

She was silent through the ride down.  And then the elevator stopped as we came out.

"Vee, thank you for bringing him. I felt complete after looking at him. " She said as she stopped me by my hands.

I took her hand as I grabbed her and looked at her eyes.

"Anything for you my love, I just want you to know that whatever I did, and however I was behaving was because my uncles are conspiring against me, they have some kind of deal cracked with the investors behind my back, and I just get married now so that I can take over before they sign it. That is why I did what I did. And you going for the interview partially affected me," I said to her honestly as she smiled. God damn she has the most beautiful smile.

And then went out for looking as we saw that the door was open and boy was sitting on the sofa while Ruby was digging in his suitcase. Maybe to look for his clothes for night.

But she stood as saw us while we knocked on the door.

"Come come! " she gestured as we went inside and Heer once again hugged.  I am envious of a little kid.

"Do you want us to leave you guys alone?" Ruby asked Heer as she looked at her.

"No it's fine. " Heer spoke as Ruby sat on the sofa next to him.

"He is a really obedient kid. " She said to Heer.

Did some of her screw is loosen up?

Her politeness isn't grasp-able .

"Thank you so much for looking after him," Heer said as she smiled.

"Please don't say that. I hope you don't mind if I think of him as my own brother. " Something is wrong.

"Of course not. It's good to know that someone cares about him. "

Wow! Little sweet talk between sister-in-laws.

"Are you really okay sleeping here?  Do you want to slee-"

"Ofcoure he is fine here!" I yelled before she could complete her sentence. And all of them laughed.

"I'm really okay. You should take care of yourself okay. Don't fall in any trap of this evil man." The kid said as I scoffed. Didn't he liked me before.

"Don't worry he is evil but I'm ruthless," Heer said as they smiled and we left with our goodbyes.

"Why is Ruby behaving so well with you?" I asked Heer as she smiled.

"She thinks I made a wrong decision and I'm gonna suffer it so she is helping me before as much as she can."

"Does she really believes all marriage will end up like her. " I said as I scoffed little irritated.

"Your brother is an asshole. You can't blame her for this," Heer said as I agreed. I know he is.

We finally arrived at the front of our door as I stopped Heer from walking inside.

"What?" she asked me as before she could say more I scooped her in my arms as she laughed.

"What are you doing? Taking my bride to our paradise.  I said as she laughed I went inside as I shut the door from my back. And I went inside as I lay her down on the bed with me upon her.

"You know you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I said to her smiling face as she laughed .

"Liar " She said as I twitched my eyebrows.

"Why do you think I'm lying?" I asked her.

"Because the Kardasians are more beautiful " she said as I laughed.

"Well than I guess that's true. "

"Really?? Is that what you say to your wife in a bed when you are about to be together?"

"I thought you wanted to be logical." I said to her as I pressed my lips against her before she could revolt or say anything. And kissed her with all my might as she too was reacting the same way. Her hands on my back as mine beside her head resting while my lips danced with hers.

In an perfect rhythm and sync. As the next moment the kiss became more rough as we fought the kiss like a battle ground. Engulfed in each other. As the next moment she rolled me over and now she was above me as our kiss broke. And once again she kept her soft lips against mine as I closed my eyes and too got lost in her fragrance. Her touch. Her feel.

My hands cupping her face as we both kissed. But since all the jewelry and her chunri was bothering she stopped as I kept my eyes closed taking it air as I can hear hers loud breath too. I heard her removing her bangles as she threw them off the bed. Her other things as now I can feel that she was lighten.

And once again she kissed me as I too once against left the damn world in her love and moaned at her touched .

"Kiya!" I slipped the wrong name as Heer instantly stopped.

It's Heer. It's Heer. Not Kiya!  Not Kiya!
Fuck! What the hell! Fuck!

I opened my eyes immediately as Heer walked away from me. 

"I jus-"

"Get out from the room Vivaan." Heer said as I insisted on explaining her.

"You are going or I should!" she yelled back as I grabbed her and pinned her down.

"Heer it was just a mi-"

"You are disgusting me!  Go away from me!! " she yelled as she fought me back as I got off.

She picked her Chunri as she started to walk out of the room and left.