CHAPTER 048

VIVAAN.

Heer. I knew you are not dead.

I saw everyone as everyone was freaked out. As their face was drained out of color. But then I saw the bastard. Who kept his eyes on his legs as he knew that his time is here.

And next will be him.

"What the hell is going on? And who is doing all this? " Daadi said looking around as she looked at me. "First your wife then your mother and now Sahil. What does he want?"

"It's she, not he. And my wife isn't missing. She is making people go missing." I said as they all looked surprised.

"What?" They all asked me instantly but I turned to look at Satyamseth as I ignored everyone's question.

"And next is you,"  I said already calculating everything. I pivoted to look behind I saw Heer's sister as shocked as everyone.

The way she was crying. Did Heer not tell her anything either?

She wasn't that big in age. Maybe Heer made her out of this because she would have been scared.

"Why are you staring at her? And why did you guys come together?" Rehan asked noticing my special care for her girl as he was a bit irritated.

I ignored his words as I started to walk away but I remembered something as I turned back "Send this to our house. I will hang them on the wall," I told the servants as they all grasped and flinched back.  I looked at Rehan's girl as I started to walk while I already gestured for her to meet me.

But Rehan grabbed me from behind.

"What the fuck do you want with her?" He asked me as I looked at him. And then the girl. "Will you tell him yourself?" I asked her as she looked surprised.

She got upset as she nodded with her head down. But then she looked up at him. "I will tell you everything later. I promise," she told him as he looked at me with furious eyes. "Just tell me you are together with him or something- "

"Of course not," she told him before he could complete his words.

She likes him.

He left my hand as I started to walk away.

"Where can Heer go?" I asked her as she was looking like calculating.

"At the house or--"

"Or? "

"There is no other place for her to be at? That's where we always were. No wait! " She yelled suddenly as I paid attention to her more openly.

"She might be at the villa where everything happened with her. Before," she said as I nodded.

But before we can move. I asked her back.

"Where are Manav and Dad?" I asked her stopping her. "I have been looking for them ever since they disappeared,"

"They are in our hometown," she said as I realized. That should be the first place I should have searched.

I nodded as we both sat in the car and left. To go to that house. Where everything took place.

"Don't worry. Rehan will forgive you. I have seen that he likes you. He doesn't care about other girls or their respect at all. Even his previous girlfriends but he loves you," I said to release her tensed face. As some tears slipped her.

"It would have been better if he wouldn't have cared about me. Then he wouldn't get much hurt," she said as I looked at her.

"The straight line means death. That's why we need fluctuation. That means we are living. That's what it is like in love too. We need to have higher and lowers to enjoy the essence of it." I told her as she smiled.

"I get it. That's why Dii loves you," She said as I smiled too.

"I love her more," I declared as she chuckled wiping her tears away.

But then my phone rang as I looked up at the ID.

Rehan.

What do you want?

Satyam's uncle disappeared. He is nowhere at the house.

Heer did it.

"How far is it from here?" I asked her sister. As she looked a little bitter.

"What happened?" I asked her as she looked.

"I don't know how far is it.  I have only been here once after what happened. Dii doesn't like me to come here." she said as I nodded. "But we should have reached here before. It is taking too long, " she said as I looked at her.

"You don't know the correct address?" I asked her as she nodded.

"I was just 5 years old at that time. I don't know anything," she said as I stopped the car and hid my face under my palm.

Damn, what if Satyamseth gets there earlier. Heer won't be able to take him down that easily.

"Do you remember anything that was near your house?" I asked her as she looked at me with pleased expression.

"There was a park. Where we use to go."

"What was the name of that park?"

"I don't remember it. It was something from V-" she said as I looked out of the car. As I asked a man outside I stopped him and asked him where the park was as he gave us a direction.

And I started the engine back as I started the car. And moved with the given directions.

We reached after a while as her eyes glittered. "This is that park." she instantly said as she walked out of the car and started to walk in the directions along.

She must remember everything now.

As we both started to walk at her steps.

And then I saw the Villa from afar as I saw that the main door was open view of the living room was visible while I saw Heer was sitting on the sofa. While.

Satyamseth was already there.

In front of her.