CHAPTER 020

VIVAAN.

"Do you see that tree? " Daadu caught our attention as my eyes ear felt impossible. It has been two years since we broke up. What kind of shit she is shooting from her mouth. "I planted it when I first met your daadi," Daadu continued as Kiya kept pushing herself on me.

"Stop talking crap!" I murmured to her while she was getting close to me.

"It's not crap. If I will get pregnant with your child won't they have to make me marry you? And that's what you and I both wanted always?" she spoke as I shooked her away.

"I don't like you anymore. I love her. And that's pretty clear. Understood!" I said as we were already standing near the tree. And there was a carving name of Daadu and Daadi. I saw it as I laughed.

"C'mon Daadu how childish and cheesy that is, " I said to Daadu throwing Kiya away from me as I walked to the other side before she can grab me again.

"Cheesy is the second name for Romantic!" Daadu laughed at me and explained. While I still was stuck to my conclusion. "When these little things start to make your heart flutter that means you are in love." he again said as I smile. Indeed my grandparents are way too cheesy. "And you already know how much your daddi and I support the love. " he again began as Kiya came on me again. "We don't mind whoever you choose. As soon as it's sincere!" he said referring to all the other three women "You know we don't care if she is poor or middle class. It's not a big thing for us to change someone's life. Even if I will adopt hundred people it won't affect one percent of my assets. But she should be worth investing in. After all, I am a businessman!"  he said as I laughed and again threw Kiya away while she remained away this time.

"Daadu you said it to me but never say it to her. She hates rich people who brag about money," I said to him laughing as he too laughed. While Kiya went away with her phone on a call.

"Then how come she likes someone like you," He asked me as I smiled and started to go away. "She doesn't like me. I like her," I said to him explaining.

"Then she is definitely behind your money," Daadu said as I looked at him.

"Daadu. She is the one and only woman who made my heart flutter. Even if she is behind my money. I don't mind it. " I said to him throwing the biggest trap as he smiled this time it wasn't sarcastic. He is convinced.

"This is the tree I planted when I heard about your dad," he said as we already reached the other one. "You see I have had this talk with Rudram too. When he first told me about Ruby. And you see that plant as the last he planted it when I met her. And the next one when he married her. Do you see all the rows of trees? They are your great grandfathers to your fathers and now you." he said showing us something we had never seen before.

"Memories may erase. Photos may spoil but trees remain even after being dry. We plant a tree every time our life meets a big change. Is that woman your big change?" he asked me making me think deeply.  This is what our great grandfathers to our fathers have carried. Lying now would be like lying spoiling everything. "I will plant it when I will propose to her," I said to Daadu about the thing that is never going to happen.

"You haven't proposed to her yet? " Daadu asked with his eyes widened.

"You know I have this big pride in me which bans me to get on my knees in front of anyone," I said jokingly as he laughed.

"It's no shame to kneel in front of your women," he said as I disagreed and he laughed.

"Then I guess you aren't qualified to come at this bush yet," he said as agreed. "The day you feel and found the woman of your life. Come here without me and plant one of these to forever let your love live. So that one disappears from your dead body it's gonna live here "

"Fine daadu, Even though it is way too creepy for me" I said as he laughed and we got out of that area.

"Do you feel like marrying this woman," he again asked me on our way out. 

"I don't think she is gonna agree. She doesn't like me that much! " I said to him making a disappointed face.

"Even with that much amount of credit card in your pocket," he said as I nodded.

"Daadu don't weigh her with money. She is worth much more than you can give her. " I said to him as he smiled.

"You are praising her so much. Now I like to know her more. " He said as I looked at him. This is where he is going to order.

God, what will it be this time?

"Bring her with you every weekend I really wanna know her," he said to him as I sighed.

"I'm not gonna bring her again. " I said to him shooking my head as I looked down.

"Why? "

"Don't you just see? Every single one of them keeps mistreating her. She was already upset about today. Still, she came. And I agree with her. Ever-"

"Rehan is going to come too with that girl he brought today. "

"Isn't this monthly evaluation of our life enough damage "

"No"

"C'mon daadu "

"I have to check both you and Rehan."

"You gonna invite her yourself then." I put a condition in front of him as he smiled.

"Okay," he agreed as I sighed. And then my eyes went to Kiya who was playing with the little puppy.

Smiling and laughing. This is what she is like. Sometimes cute sometimes furious sometimes judging and sometimes sweets. If only not because of Sahil. I don't have to go this extends. We would have been happy together. After all, that's what she wanted too.

"She is your brother's woman stop your feelings for her. " daadu made me come out of my thoughts as he noticed me looking at her.

"You are aware you did wrong with me daddu?" I said to him as he looked at her.

"That's why I'm trying to settle you with some other girl," he said as I scoffed.

"Other girl. Is some other girl and Kiya the same? " I asked him as he looked at me.

"Then find someone same," he said as I laughed.

"Why did you have to take her out of everything, " I asked him as he kept looking straight and my eyes went to look at that personality too.

And I saw Heer running out from the lawn.  I looked at her as I too went running behind her. But my distance was more than her. I kept running while she was already in the bungalow. And went into the bungalow she was already out. And then I finally reached her as I grabbed her to look at me.

Her breath was abnormal from all the running and her head and face were sweaty. With her eyes all teary.

"Heer, what happened? " I asked him as she looked at me worried.