CHAPTER 010

VIVAAN.

The door opened itself and all the guys came inside.

Vansham, Rudram, Veer, Ansh, Rehan, and Sahil.

They looked at us as I was leaning on her while she was at some distance from my face. We both looked up at the guys as we heard their chit-chats but the first person my eyes went to was Sahil. It seems like the color on his face was drained from him. As he looked at us with his eyes open wide.

But then I sat straight beside Heer since I was bent for too long. I saw the guys as they all were laughing and talking.

"Oooh did we disturb at the wrong time?" Vansham said trying to tease me that didn't even pinched me.

But the Heer stood and took her phone from the table as she started to walk away and leave but when she was about to cross guys Vansham grabbed her by her waist and took her to the wall of the long lobby while she was surprised by what she looked.

He is gone crazy. He is asking for trouble himself. Because I have full trust in Heer that he is going to the hospital today.

"Where do you think you are going?" He said trying to get close to her as I stood and went to the bar in the living room and grabbed a glass. While the other guys took some bottles and sat on the couch too enjoying their view. While Sahil standing at the side, there. Like a statue. Looking at both of them.

Heer was looking awkward right now. She wasn't meeting his eyes as she use to meet mine. Her body wasn't looking rocky but there were rather shrunken. He was pinning his both hands at the wall. But she wasn't fighting it out.

"Since you are already here. How much do you want? I'll give you." he said to her. Usually, she use to get mad at this but right now she was not looking tough. "Let's head to bed," He said to her as her eyes were on the floor as she was rolling her wrist to get out of his grip.

What the hell is wrong with her? Why isn't she doing something?
Why isn't she fighting it out?
He isn't as tough as me but how come she is not?

"But Vivaan she isn't the girl you left with?" He asked me looking at her. While she was appearing like she is numb and stuck there.

"Let her go V," I said to him as he laughed.

"Of course. Not. She.is.sexy" he said gritting his words as now Heer met her eyes with mine and I saw that they were

Teary.

What? Why? Why wouldn't she be? She is tough and strong.

I thought as her fragile side came into my vision. I remembered that she can be delicate too.

"I SAID LEAVE HER V!!!!! " I raved now at him as all the guys looked at me.

"C'mon, she is just a girl. V would give her a good amount," Veer said while my eyes were still stuck in her teary eyes. She kept rolling her wrist to get off his grip but wasn't fighting with her body.

"I. Said. Let. Her. go!" I said my eyebrow twitching at him as he looked at me.

He smirked at me as he grabbed her by her waist and started to walk the other way around, I too stood while all the guys kept laughing and giggling. Heer was crying as she kept trying to get out of his grip but it was seeming like someone have tied her down as she wasn't able to fight it out.

I walked towards him. And blocked his way, I looked at him straight passing me my hardest glare ever.

And then he left her at the next second I hit him with a punch and he fell. And as soon as I punched him away I saw that Heer was too on the ground trying to suppress her cry.

I squatted at her level and touched her shoulder but she instantly freaked out. And scouted back.

"Don't...don't-do... Touch me," she said as I looked at her.

"What the fuck did you do dude!" I heard Rudram running and other guys too as he yelled.

"She is just a fucking girl... How can you hit your brother for a whore!" Rudram spoke as he went over to Vansham and tried to hold him.

"She is not a whore. You better watch your mouth," I yelled at him. As his words right now triggered something inside me.

I stood as I looked at the pointless creatures lurking on the floor.

"How much did you spend on her? Word. We will wire you now." he said to me as he walked towards her "How much do you want?" and touched her calling her by his foot as that made me go crazy. I punched him too as all the guys gasped at this.

"What are you doing bro?? You are hitting your brothers for a slut?" Rehan said to me as I looked at him.

"The person you all are calling whore and slut is my girlfriend!" I shrieked at them as they all looked at me. With a little shock but then she became normal.

"How much did you buy this one at then?" Veer said with an angry face as I looked at him and grabbed his collar.

"I didn't buy her, not rent her. She is not whore or a fucking slut you all can fuck with. She is my woman. And next time when you look at her with your filthy eyes. Remember this punch. Got it. She is as much important to me as Her," I said to them as they all looked astonished and the next minute Heer stood and ran away. From the house. I too picked up my phone and wallet from the table and went behind her.

"Heer!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------