CHAPTER 047

VIVAAN.

I ran inside the hospital and I surveyed around to find the people.

It can't be Heer.

It can never be Heer.

I was running here and there with Heer's sister behind me as I finally witnessed the police outside a room with a weird door.

Why are they standing there?  They have misjudged. Heer is alive and she is well and fine.

This can't be happening!

I walked towards them as the man came in front of me.

My legs started to get more and more numb as was approaching the door. I looked at the man. I saw his face. He was standing in pity.

He pivoted and opened the door for me as I and her sister saw it. She was covered under the white cloth. As just looking at this. Her sister screamed and fell to the ground crying. I was unable to feel any emotion in my heart. Any thoughts in my head? As all that happened that proved that I wasn't a statue was my tears continuously dropping on my emotionless face.

I couldn't feel anything inside me. I couldn't think of anything.

Wait.

The face is covered. There is a chance this is not Heer.

I realized it after a long while. As my senses came back to me. While her sister was still crying.

I walked towards the body and I extended my hand to see it. But my hands were fumbling as after this moment something will break apart in two pieces. My heart and our love.

But before I could reach to open it someone grabbed my hand as I saw the police inspector.

"Sir, because of being in the water for two weeks. The body is fully decomposed. It is unbearable to see it. It's all rusted and filled with water. But we ran somebody's checks. And it's precisely given that she is the person you reported missing." He said as I finally broke down.  I could hold myself upright and tears fell as I cried.

My head was busting as all our little fights and time together ran in my head. All the little too-big moments between us. Her smile I first saw a day before our wedding. Her crying faces out of my house. She twisted my hand for the first time we met. To her sarcastic answers every time, I say something.

"Heer, "I whispered, the tears kept slipping, as I hit my face under my palm. I was miserable. She can't see me like this.

She won't like this.

Never.

I swipe off my tears. This time is not to cry.

It's to avenge.

Heer. Everything that happened to you. And everything you could not do.

Will happen.

And I will make this happen. Heer. I will complete what you left unfinished.

I went to Heer's sister as she was crying on the floor. As I extended my hand to her. As she saw up at my face.

"Let's do what she left for us to finish," I told her as she cried more sinking in her hands.

I squatted in front of her. "You can't throw her pain and suffering in vain just because she vanished. She is beside us always. And will be forever. We have to put her in peace. So come on!" I told her as she swiped her tears away. She looked at me as she stood.

"We won't take her now. Keep her in the mortuary," I told the hospital staff as they nodded and I left with Heer's sister. She was behind me, I started to walk away.

We won't bid her farewells until I put her in her real peace.

~

I entered the mansion fury filled in me as I saw everyone sitting in the living room with worried faces. What the fuck are they worried about!

That asshole Satyamseth but Sahil wasn't here.

Where the fucking hell is he.

As I entered the room, with with her sister. Rehan's eyes widen as they all stood. And Dad came running to me, still drunk. And slapped me as I flinched back but put myself upright.

"Where the hell have you been?! " he yelled at me as I looked at him heartless.

"Where I truly belong. Not at a fucking place like this shitty home!" I said to him as he again slapped me.

"Was, one call to pick up such a huge deal for you!" he again asked as he swayed even though he fucking can't hold himself upright.

I rolled my eyes at him as I went to Satyamseth and punched him as he fell backward and then down.

While everyone gasped and stood up.

"This punch is just the beginning. Let me show you how I'm going to tear you in pieces every day!" I gritted at him as he looked at me like a heartless man. Of course, he knows everything.
"And now tell me where is that fucking bastard Sahil. I'm gonna bury him alive."

"That's the problem of you. Now stop it! Your mother is missing for two weeks with no news of her!" Dad yelled at me as I looked surprised at him as well as her sister who two was surprised.

"She went missing? Two weeks ago?  When Heer -" I pull the pieces as I laughed. With a sense of happiness embracing me from up to down.

She went missing when Heer ran away!  Wow.

Just wow my love.

I laughed so hard as I sat on the sofa while everyone was standing looking at me with dreadful eyes. As I kept laughing holding my stomach.

"Why are you laughing? Why are you laughing!" Satyamseth yelled at me loudly as I stood.

And I am ready for my second block.

"Where is Sahil?" I asked them amused as I already know where he might be.

"He has locked himself up in his room ever since he heard the news of that girl." Rehan spoke as I looked at him.

"Are you sure he is in his ro-"

"Ahhh... " Before I could complete my sentence a loud voice of screaming came from the left side of the house we all heard it and ran towards there as a servant came to us tearing up and sweating.

We all ran from where the voice came and we saw a box kept on the table we went to that box as I saw.

Two feet hammered in it. Sahil.

Heer. I knew you are not dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Did I freak you all out that Heer was dead in the beginning???