CHAPTER 025

VIVAAN.

I entered my office and I saw Sahil. The day I asked HR to look for a candidate. Next, he started to come again. And I'm sure he didn't join with his wish. Daadi must have pressured him.

I kept my jacket on the couch in the office as I rolled my sleeves to my elbow I sat on my desk. While he kept standing and looking at me.

I had my blue glasses on that's why he wasn't able to look at my eyes with were slightly shaded.

"Did you hit Heer? " he asked me as my eyes went straight to him.

"Why should I answer you this?" I asked him as he looked at me with disgust.

"I never thought that lowly of you," he said as he sighed and went back couch and sat on it.

Ever since Kiya came back he is trying to be like my old friend. Or else that cranky him would be yelling at me as I would be firing him.

He knows that he already is shooting his arrow because Kiya is here.

"Even I didn't know that you would be fucking some other girl when your fiance is coming the next day. " I said with sarcasm and he laughed.

"Even you know she didn't come for me," he said as I tried to grasp it as I looked at him.

"When you are well informed of everything. Why did you play dirty with me in the first place?" I said to him referring to the past as his smiling face turned serious.

"Well, when you are going to have everything. I gotta have something," he said as I smirked.

"Fine keep her. After all at the last you still are picking up my leftovers. " I said as he was placed.

"If your leftovers are that delicious. I don't mind," he said as the first thing that came to my mind was ripping him apart. But then left.

He is trying to act normal while he is hurting inside. Because of Heer. One of the main reasons I chose Heer was his interest in her. Now that I see how much he is hurting my looking at her hurt.  It makes me wanna go all the way to take revenge on him.

~

After finishing all the work I left the office as I made the chauffeur go alone too. It wasn't late. It was just seven. But I had an important place to attend.

I don't want to apologize. If it's not because of daadu. I will never. Yes, I understand that she is suffering. But she should have known better when she agreed to do this in the first place. And she threw her shoes and money in my face.

Has she forgotten who am I?

I'm one of the leading most handsome bachelor billionaires in the country.
Money revolves around me like air. I can suck it and throw it.  Who the hell is she to hit me with her money?

Right.

Whatever Daadu said made sense. But for someone like Daadu. I'm not him.

I started to drive as I went to her apartment. According to the secretary, I have her house number too. I entered the complex as I entered her wing.
Went in the public old and gross elevator. Which felt like falling at any moment. And pressed for her floor.

Even though she had such a key amount of salary she lived in a junk like this.

And finally, the lift stopped and I had to open it with my own hands. Gross.

And went inside as they had four doors.

Isn't the outline of the building too small for having four flats on one floor?

If I had to come to a place like this every day calling it home. I'll rather live in the coffin.

I went towards the flat number I had as I saw that the door was already slightly open. I knocked it a few times as I pushed it a little and it opened the wall with a thud.

It was so light.

Looking at the surroundings it was feeling as if this building is going to fall anytime.

But as the door opened I saw a living room smaller than my bathroom.  And her father was sitting in his wheelchair watching TV. While Heer was nowhere in sight. There was another girl. Looking at her outfit it seems she was a maid.

Her father saw me as he rolled his chair and looked at the door. Straight at me.

"I -" I was about to speak. As his eyes wandered from up to down to look at me.

"I know. You are the son of that woman who came last time. Aren't you? " he asked me. Looking at his condition, his voice was still very tough. Even though he was cripple he had his posture well. He wasn't looking like some sick person who needs to be pitied.
And he was very dark. I wonder where Heer got her complexion from. He was healthy. He looked intimating.

I took a big sigh as I looked at him.

"Yes," I said as his face became more wrathful.

"By looking at you and your mother. It seems you are very rich?" he asked me while I was still at the door.

He seems to be a little better now I tried to walk in as he yelled.

"Stay right there," he said as I looked at him. And stood there. Control Vivaan. Even though he yelled in your control. He is the father of the woman you want to marry.

Mom has already made a mistake. You can't make one too.

"A trash piece like you would make us corrupted and dirty too," he said as I couldn't control and laughed

He is calling me trash when the place he lives in is no more than a dumpster.

Control Vivaan. Control Vivaan. Think about the inheritance. Losing her is probably losing them.
------------------------------------------------------------