CHAPTER 026

VIVAAN.

"I want to talk to you, uncle. Like a son-in-law," I said to him as he laughed.

"Son-in-law?" he asked as I nodded to him. "Remove that watch and keep it down," he said out of the blue as I asked him to pardon and he repeated "Remove that watch and keep it at the door," he asked me again I looked at my expensive watch and then the dirty floor. But then I unpinned it and kept it on the floor. "Remove that shoes too," he again said as I saw my leopard leather shoes and removed them, and kept them aside. "That belt, glasses, and that phone too!" he kept saying as I was wondering where this was going too.
"What? "

"Remove it." He said as along with my jacket I kept my belt and phone on the ground too. "That tie seems designer. Keep it down too, " he said as I looked at him. With hesitation. But lastly, I kept it down too. "You are lucky that my maid is here or I would have made you come inside naked," he said as I was allowed to walk in. "If you want to enter this house you have to come like a commoner. As a human. Not as a package of money, Asa " he said as I smiled at his logic. But before we could continue the sound of that loud trashy lift's door came as I saw Heer who was looking with her eyes widen. Her brother was there with her too. While she was carrying three bags which were looking like a sack. They were looking very heavy too. My body aches to move towards her and hold it for her.

But as soon as she saw me and my stuff on the ground she dropped everything she was holding. She looked at my eyes as she walked inside and looked at me and then her father.

For the first time, she was looking so worried. I have seen her worried that day at the farmhouse too. But the expression right now was undefinable.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked me as she saw her dad.
"Papa..." she said as her father started to laugh.

"How can I be born and raise a traitor like you, " Her father said as I was astounded. Why would he say that?

"Pa-"

"I was proud that I gave birth to someone like you. But right now I feel you were my biggest mistake. "

This man is crazy. Does he even know how much she works for this?

While he was saying this Heer sat near his legs and was crying.

Ahh, I have seen her in many faces. But this was the most pathetic one. The person who is saying such words how can she cry near his feet?

"Heer stand up. Why are you crying for a man like that!" I said to her as she saw me with disgust and stood up.

"Just shut up and leave," she said as I smirked.

"I came to get you back. "

"Dad this is the man who was yelling at Dii that day. He has the same voice!" her brother spoke from the door I  looked at him. "Dad he is not a nice man. He was yelling at her. And also I heard Didi applying the cream while saying that she bruised her hands. I'm sure he did it too," her brother said as I scoffed.

"Manav just shut up and go in the room. Or go in the playground!" she said to him too, and her father started laughing."Papa please give me a chance to explain." she said turning to her father who was laughing.

"Chance so that I will lose my other daughter too?" he said as I got a little confused.

"Papa he is not like that," she said to him as he laughed more.

"Because he is worse than him. "

"Papa I want to marry this man," she said randomly as I looked at her. My eyes settled on the house and the IV her father was attached to, the machine wires that were lost under his t-shirt, he was sick. She might have denied it earlier, but she certainly can let her father die.
"Please I like him," so she supported me, even after what I did.

"Hearing your death after marriage is rather hear it now, " her father said as her eyes widen and I wasn't understanding anything at all. "Choose him or family," he said as he broke down and sat on the ground while tears started to fall.

I wanted to tell them. That whatever she is doing is for him and that kid. How can he say to choose between? Is he unaware of his daughter? Is he really this cruel?

And then he scrolled and then the maid took her to the other room.

While Heer was still crying.

But then she suddenly stopped as she grabbed my hands and started to drag me out not from the lift but from the stairs and she kept walking down.

And as soon as we were near my car she pushed me back as she was looking crazy right now.

"WHEN I TOLD YOU NEVER COME NEAR MY HOUSE!!!! why did you?? " she screamed at me as saw that people I'm the building and surrounding were looking at us.

This can be troublesome.

"Let's talk inside the car. "

"WHY?!"

"I said let's talk inside. I can't get my pictures taken. Why don't you understand it? "

"Why? Vivaan! why? " She kept yelling, lost in her trail of emotions that had clouded her, I too snapped. Again. I shouldn't have.

"I did come here so what? So what? I wanted to take you back on the plan. So what? " I too screamed at her as she laughed.

"And what's wrong with your father's head? I thought he had an issue with his kidney it seems like he is gone crazy too?"

"Not a single word on Dad Vivaan. Not a single, " She yelled furiously.

"Why? Why is it so problematic that I'm rich and have money? Shouldn't you all be happy? That's why are you all constantly crazy. What if I have money and I like to spend it?" I flipped the conversation with my past reason for what I came here.

"Yes, we have a problem because you rich people think just because you have money you can do anything."

"Why? What did we do? What did we do for you all to go nuts like this? Just tell me one valid reason for your hatred toward us. "

"One? I can you hundreds. But you asked for one." She said as she looked at me and walked one step closer. "You know why my sister got mentally diagnosed?" She asked me as I remembered that she has a sister who went mad after one year of her marriage. "Her husband was a rich man and he use to beat her every day. She had a love marriage but still, he did that to her. He beat her to the point where she went crazy. And when we pressed charges against him. He - He " She spoke but then she started to sob at her last words.

"He what?"

"He raped me." She said as my legs went numb and I lost my conscious brain while I looked at her in disbelief. "I was just 13, Vivaan. Just Thirteen And I couldn't do anything about it!" she said as I fumbled on my feet. And ended up colliding with the door of my car. "Why does this makes you lose your interest in me now? Does this make you feel that I'm dirty and corrupted? Now, maybe you are even feeling disgusted by my sight? Aren't you?"