CHAPTER 046

VIVAAN.

And in seconds she was now lost in the river. As my mind stopped working.

She disappeared, from the front of my very two eyes.

I was looking just right at her a minute ago. I was hearing her voice. Her face.

Lost.

I looked at the water as then became plain. No trail of her coming out and running away. Did she sink?

What am I doing standing her? Even though the river is flowing so fast. She won't go far. She won't go away that easily.

And her smirk. I'm sure she is fine. I'm damn sure she is okay.

She is playing. She would come out. Somewhere. From anywhere.

Please Heer you have to come back to me.

Right back to me. In my cold arms.

Please.

Please.

~

I was sitting right beside my door drenched in river water as I was figuring out things. I jumped in the river myself and found every area in it. No trace of her anywhere. I didn't find her body. Not did the rescuers. All of us searched for her. But nowhere.

She is alive.

She disappeared like this. She is alive and well. We didn't find her body anywhere what does it mean? It means she escaped.

I just need to find her now. I just have to look for her.

Please be alive Heer. Please. Please. I love you. I want you. I said to you that I don't want to run away from you. I want to walk along with you. Every step is in sync with me.

How can you decide to fall like this without me??
~

thud!! thud! thud!

My door kept banging as I was sitting on my couch with my phone right in front of me. I was waiting for the police to call to tell me they found the trail of Heer. After thankfully falling at not being able to find her in the river two weeks ago. I can say that she is well.

She just ran away.

All I need to do is find her. And I'm damn sure I will.

The door kept banging and I got annoyed at the door. As I stood and walked towards the door, I opened it and I saw.

Rehan's fiance.

What the fuck is she doing here?

She pushed me as I went aback. Does she have something to do with this too?

"What the hell do you want??" I asked her as she came inside the house as she looked around.

"Where is Dii? What did you do to her? What the fuck did you do with her? " she asked me screaming as I gawked at her in shock.

Dii?

Who the fuck Dii?

Heer?

"Who dii?" I asked her walking inside as she looked at me with furious like hell!

"Heer!" She yelled at me as my eyes widen at her and I walked nearer to her as she flinched and went back.

"You and Heer are what?" I asked her as she looked at me frustrated at my dodging her question.

"What do think?" she asked me getting more irritated.

They are sisters.

"I thought and wait everywhere only Manav and her elder sister are mentioned who the fuck no from where the fuck did you born suddenly??" I said to her sunk in confusion.

"I was born when I was supposed to. Nothing you should give a damn about. So don't bother asking me your fucking nonsense questions!!"

"Nobody talks to me like that," I clenched at her as she looked more in rage than me.

"And she is your sister why don't you ask her yourself?" I asked her. Playing with her head. Maybe she can release some traces.

"If I can!! After you left with her for a conference I can't get a grasp of her!"

"How do you? Wait. You were there. You were at the house when I took Heer away?" I said to her figuring out everything I was confused about.

She came to me as she caught my collar as looked at me frustrated, angry, and sad at the same time.

She is just like her. Have so many emotions locked in her? Deep inside.

I can tell it.

"Yes, bastard. Now tell me what did you do!!?" she yelled and fell into tears.

"You were involved in this all along. You did everything all along with her by her side. You went to Rehan. You wanted to ruin him too because you wanted to see my mother feel the same pain your mother felt when losing both her children. And you were the one who informed her of everything going on in the Mannan Empires. You scheduled all the times and places and told her?" I asked her as she sighed and left me.

"Yes, I did. I did everything. Everything. Now tell me what the hell did you do to her?" She asked me crying as I got angry.

"What are you doing here then? Why are you losing so easily? You should go back to Rehan. Go hurt him so you can hurt my mom. She deserves it. She must suffer the same agony. Same pain. Go!" I yelled at her as she looked at me.

"I can't do anything without my sister. I have seen her suffering and struggling and fighting all the nightmares she goes through every night. How can I do this without her being here?" she said as she stood.

"Where is she?" she asked me standing straight as she swiped her tears away.

"She disappeared."

"What?" she asked me shocked as she looked at me. With a shocked expression.

"We had a conversation and a fight at the highway and she threw herself in the river," I told her as she looked broken. Her eyes filled back again with tears as they started to fall.

Why is she looking so bad? She is fine she surely is okay.

I didn't find her.

She is good and well.

"She doesn't know how to swim. She never learned it," she said to me as she fell to her knees.

No!

No!

No, she smirked at me. She does that when she is about to do something bigger.

That wasn't dying.

No. Never. Never.

For the first time in my life, I felt tears forming in my eyes. As I heard my cell phone ringing. Along with this girl crying.

I ran towards my phone and I looked at the caller ID.

"Look it's the call from police. I told you she is not dead. She is fine and well. They found her." I told them to get up as she stood and looked up at me and walked towards me as I picked up the call.

"Hello!"

"Is this Vivaan Mannan? "

"Yes!!!"

"Sir we found the personality you were looking for," he said as my face went in a big smile the frown from my face went away and my head felt lighter with relief.

"In the southern riverside. Partly decomposed badly,"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this story won't have a happy ending.

Maybe?

Don't give up so early. Who knows?

Wait! I do,hehehe