CHAPTER 032

VIVAAN.

myluv
Hey!!  What are you doing?

A message popped up in my phone as I was reciting all the work in my laptop. I looked at my phone as I hold it and sat back on my chair. Resting myself. 

missing you badly...

I texted her back as waited for her response.

C'mon honestly?

Why?

If you aren't busy?  Can I meet you?

Of course yessss!!

Okay Ill wait for you at leftlane CCD

I'm running there already.

I said to her as I stood with my jacket as I was to rush out.

"It's already been week. And you don't responded to my any messages." Kiya came in from the door with no one interrupting her.

Where the fuck is everyone.

"How did you came inside?"

"Are you back together with her?" she asked me rejecting my question, turning me enraged.

"I told you we were never separated."

"Thats why you were having a fling with me for a month?"

"What fling? I went to have coffee with you once? And we were having fling? Come on! Have some dignity! " I asked her frustrated of her constantly throwing herself on me.

"You were going out with me for an entire month!"

"You are fiancee of my brother. How can you even think I would go that extends with you after what you did?"

I use to like this women. Like this woman more than anything in the world. My days and my nights were her.

But now I can't bare to look at her anymore. Even breathing the same air as her is making me feel that I'm betraying Heer.

"Why does it matters? We will be husband and wife just for name. I want my real love back Viv!"

"Real love?" I asked her with scoff as I looked at her coldly.

"Forget the love. I don't even want to waste my emotions on despising you." I said something that Heer says as she smiled.

"Really? So why were you finding a paid woman for all this time? I know. Because you are still hung up on me."  she said as I laughed at her guts on herself.

"I'm not hanged over you anymore. I already have met the love of my life. The one I love to the extent which I never thought I was able to cross. Earlier I didn't even know what love was until I met her." I said to her coldly as she scoffed.

"The love you are talking about is toying with you. She doesn't loves you. To be exact she doesn't love anyone. She is acting. Everything is just an acting. She is pretending about everything. Even with her sick family. She doesn't even cares about them. Not an ounce. "

"Enough! What the hell you even know about her?! "

"More then you at least. You know I have the strongest power when it comes to check about someone.  This is all just a game of hers."

"Just get out Kiya!" I said to her immediately furious on her mistake she made today. How can she say these things about Heer.

Acting? She is struggling everyday and I have seen it with my own eyes.