CHAPTER 018

VIVAAN.

I left her immediately as I looked at him and she ran to him.

"Why are you out?" she asked to him as her eyes were looking like something I have never witnessed.

I admit I have seen her tough.  I have seen her fragile. I have seen her strong. I have seen her weak and scared.

But this was. Was this her lovely side?

"I came out for you," he said to her. But then he tried to look here and there. "Who is that man?" he asked. But he can't see right.

Did he hear me yelling at her like that?

Did he?

What would he be thinking about me right now?

"He is nobody," she said as I looked at her.

"He was scolding you. Wasn't he?"

"Noo! We had a little fight," she explained to him as he was looking angry.

"Is it fine for a man to yell like that at a girl if he is angry?" he asked her as I looked at the boy now ."Are you still here or did he run away?" he asked me. But was looking in the other direction.

I walked toward him and stood in the direction he was looking at. And he probably felt my presence near him as he raised his stick and hit me on my leg. One shot but then Heer caught him at the other.

"Maanav!!" she yelled at him as I stopped her by hinting at her.

As she looked at me. Astounded.

"Did you yell at me for this mean guy?" her brother asked her as I looked at her. "Is he your boyfriend?" he asked her as my eyes widen a little he seems like 7-8 or something and is well aware of these things.
"Is he rich too?? " he asked her as thus clicked me.

Too?

What the hell that means?

"Manav this isn't where you should get involved," she said to him as he got angrier.

"Why??  Do you want me to lose you too? " he asked her as things get pretty confusing for me.

"Enough Manav. Go in I'm coming too"

"I'll tell Dad," he said to her as she grabbed him.

"You won't "

"Why?" he yelled at her sister as I looked at her "That means he is rich. Isn't he?" he said to her. He is smart. No wonder he is her brother. "Wait is he the guy? You came late that night. And today too?" he asked her. God, he is smarter than her.

"No!"

"You're lying,"  he said to her. He gets her so well.

"Enough," she said as she dragged him herself. As I watched them going in. And waited until they disappear from my sight.

~

Too?

Too?

Does he hate me? rich people?

I waited outside of her building as I witnessed her again in a casual dress this time.

She was wearing skinny jeans as well as a white tank top over a chunri printed shrug over it. Her hair was open with waves in them. And a side purse.

As she walked towards me.

She was looking upset.

"Did your brother cause a problem? Do you want me to meet your Dad" I asked as soon as she reached me.

"Never! " she yelled as soon as my words ended.

"Why not?" I asked her as she hesitated for a moment and walked towards the door and sat ignoring me. I too went in the back seat sitting beside her as the chauffeur started to drive.

Fine, she wants to ignore me. I too will linger on this till the end then.

And finally, the car stopped at the farmhouse. As we both walked out. I grabbed her palm as she looked at it and took a deep breath.

"Will your brothers be there too? " she asked me as we started walking.

"Hmm. Everyone is bringing their girl. Today is the daadu-daadi day. They will inspect our lifestyle to assure that we are living without making mistakes. " I explained what happens once every month. In this house.

"I never thought you people live diligently," she said as we entered the open ceiling living room. Full of plants. And I laughed.

"We don't. We just act in front of them that we are living well. " I said to her as she looked around the house.

Noticing all the plants.

"Daadu like gardening and Daadi love flowers," I said to her as soon as we reached the other gate which makes us enter the garden area's backside.  Where there was a hut house with tables and chairs. Where everyone sits every day.  It was noon time but since we were in the middle of the mountains. It wasn't hot.

As soon as we entered the huge lawn. My grip on her palm tighten as I started to walk nearer and nearer to the hut house. Since the lawn was so big. Who was sitting in the house wasn't visible but as we reached closer I noticed everyone there.

Even her.

Daadu smiled as soon as he saw me while the entire crew looked at us.

And Ansh came running towards me but then he threw himself on Heer.

While I was now starting to fill with wrath.

But she grabbed his hands on her back as she entered her legs in his and made him fall on the ground with pressure. "Ahh be careful," she said sarcastically as everyone laughed or to say smirked.

"What a worst start" she murmured under her breath as she looked at everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------