CHAPTER 034

VIVAAN.

No matter what daadu said. I was raging on Rehan right now.  Entire dinner he kept mocking or insulting me as I kept ignoring since Heer was holding me back. She wanted me to ignore him so that atleast this meeting of hers go smoothly.

If not we go apart I'll kill him right here.

"So Heer. Where are you working at right now?" He finally opened his mouth for Heer. Until before it was just me but now Heer.

I'm not gonna take it anymore if he says anything crap about her.

"Currently I'm unemployed." Heer said as she took the bite of her dish.  As Rehan hummed.

Yes, say something asshole so I can stand and hit you right now.

"Are you looking for jobs?" He asked Heer as I looked at him with fury in my glance.

"Yes at the moment I am, " Heer said as she looked at him. I offered her one already. Why is she still looking for one?

"What was your role in your former job?" he asked taking interest in her as I looked flustered at him. Why does he cares? 

"I was an formerly, assistant of vice president," she answered him nicely.

She never talks to me like that?

"Former?  Sahil?" he instantly asked her as she nodded and once again out her concerns on her food. As I had already rested back as I could not eat with their sweet little conversation going on.

"Do you wanna join my management. I work at the headquarters you can come in as my second assistant?" he asked. Wow first Vansham and now Rehan. Why are they behind my girl.

"She won't," I immediately revolted before she could answer as every eyes on the table went on me. With Heer looking little mad. "She is already coming back as my personal assistant!" I said to him as he raised both his eyebrows.

"I didn't agreed to that," Heer said as I passed her my frustrated glare as she scoffed.

"Then you will " I said to her passing my cold glare. First that little sweet conversation and now siding with him. But she answered me with same cold eyes as she broke her contact and went to him.

"I'll take your offer." she said to him as I looked at her filled with outrage right now. She disobeyed me straight. Right in front of my family. Right with the brother who was mocking me.

"I too suggest for you to work apart. If you will stay together to long you will fall apart faster." Daadu said as he stood and everyone else too. And then daadu looked at the girls.

"Hope to see you both next week again." he said as he smiled and left. Leaving us four.

"Why are you pestering her??" I asked Rehan as I stared with the storm that is going to end him filled in me.

"I'm not. I was serious,"

"Is this what the other five have asked you to do? Because to know someone better you have to keep them close. Is this what you are planning with Veer and Ansh as you work with them and will be working with Heer too?" I asked spilling his plan out.

"You are my real brother. They are just cousins. And don't forget I too like an average girl so I too am going through the same thing with them as what you are going through." he said as I scoffed.

"Oh C'mon we all know that's not true except for me all the other six are well formed group who's only deal is to conspire against me. Since I will be the Heir of Mshine. " I told him as he smiled.

"Keep the Mshine. A company who makes you monster instead of ruler. It is no worse than hell." he said as he grabbed his girls hand and left with her. While I watched two going out and then finally looked at Heer who too was looking at them.

Wow her eyes on him. She already getting on my nerves.

"Why are you aroused by what he said?" I said out of blue as she instantly looked at me. Upset. "How nicely you took his offer as if it was a piece of cake." I said as I took my step closer to her.

"I wasn't going to take his offer but you spoke in between and then I had to take it to save my pride." she said as I laughed.

"Pride? From when did a middle class family like yours cares about pride and reputation?" I said as I heard my own words and instantly regretted it.

While she was teary as she was infuriated too.

"It's because of pride and reputation that apart from you. No body knew about it. And that's why I didn't say anything or do anything about it. It was for pride okay. And remember a pride of an middle class family is the only treasure they have that's why they preserve it more than any rich asshole ignorant bastard! " she counter attacked as started to walk out.

"Heer stop I was angry I mispoke. Forgive me, " I said as I ran behind her.

"You said because you think that way!"

"No, at the moment I wanted to say anything that can hurt you. I was really angry!"

"Angry for what? In this huge joint family of yours somebody seriously spoke to me nicely and respectfully and you are asking me to not to respond to that person. Why Vee?"

"He is not as nice as you think he is. All of those six where involved with what happen with Kiya."

"Here we go Kiya again."

"Look you can't just erase Kiya she was once a huge part of my life." I said to her as she smirked.

"Anything more in your protest so go ahead finish whatever it is, " she said with gesturing with her hands.

"Look she and I were childhood friends. Our moms were best friend. We have always been together. Along with all six of my brothers. And everyone knew I liked her. And everyone knew that I was going to propose to her at our graduation day.  But that day Sahil went to daadi, daadu and mom and negotiated that he will give up his inheritance all his money and land he is getting from The Mannan empire if he will get Kiya. So they gave her to him. As she gladly accepted him." I told her as she hear me with no expression at all. "She is been part of life for all the years I have spend with her. You can't erase her. Erasing her is like erasing all my youth memories." I told her as she took a huge sigh.

"I don't want you to erase her. I'm asking you to not write me on her. If it's me.  You need to have a brand new page Vivaan."