𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗖𝗛

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter one: church

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter one: church

♥*♡∞:。.。"god i hate my family" 。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: church

SUNDAY. a day where most religious people would go out and have a day of peace to pray to god and even confess their sins. but all i could think of was how to get rid of my family. with a family of 5, it was nearly impossible to be at peace and love each other but my parents thought that i was just too stubborn and wasn't trying to make an effort. even in my own family i was an outcast.

my younger sister missy, praised like she was an angel and the daughter you always  wanted. i was quite the opposite. mark, the one with the brains and could fix anything you could ever need fixed. even the nerd was praised. as for me, i was the child that was difficult, and the one you didn't want.

i guess i could be mean but it was out of the irritation i got around my family members and at times i would bring it wherever i went, but never to school.

my school was filled with horny teens and people that did drugs just to get out of the hard life they have, but i wasn't one of them. i was an outcast, a freak, a loner, i was wiener-dog.

my nickname suited my last name pretty well but it didn't mean that i enjoyed it. from a young age i was bullied just because i was "ugly" and not pretty enough.

all the girls in my school were either the beauty standard or not the beauty standard. even the girls that weren't a part of the beauty standard seemed to bully me.

everybody bullied my appearance but never made an effort to talk to me. they never had a good reason to not like me expect for that.

i was sitting in my seat listening as the priest went on when my sister was putting her feet on the seats in front of us

"put your feet down" i whispered

her head turned my way and she just proceeded to do what she was doing. i sighed and didn't even pay attention to her.

someone tapped on my arm and i ignored it knowing who the brat was. "do you have any games on your phone?"

"no"

"yes you do. you have subway surfers and-"

"no i don't. now fuck off"

my mother shushed me and continued to pay attention to the priest

for the next hour we sat in a boring church listening to the priest talk. i saw my parents get on their knees and start to pray but i just sat in my seat.

my mother closed her eyes but then turned her head to look at me. i stared at her as she moved her head indicating that i should move to the other side of her.

i didn't say anything but move right next to her.

"pray."

i got on my knees, put my hands together and started to pray.

man i don't want to be here. no offense god, i love you but i get really bored in here. i have school tomorrow and i'm not looking forward for it. i have a test and i have to deal with ruben. sorry but he annoys me. i pray that the bullying will stop and that-

"y/n" mark nudged me

i looked up at him "what?"

"we're leaving"

he walked away and i continued my last sentence.

god i hate my family.