𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗬

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter twenty-one: it's only a memory

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter twenty-one: it's only a memory

♥*♡∞:。.。"why'd you have to leave?"。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: her thoughts

those 24 hours felt like days. days felt like weeks, weeks felt like months, and finally a year felt like an eternity. everyday was the same thing. passing by his old locker that was filled with somebody else's stuff, as well as his desk. the abandoned house truly felt abandoned as nobody laid in it anymore. we lit it up with our presences and now it was filled with darkness and spider webs. as for his house, it was left to rot leaving nobody in it.

everything carried a memory. the skatepark, the liquor store, school, even the bus. to this day i remember his words and i wished he weren't right. we made memories all over the city and it wasn't easy to get rid of every single one. whether it was good or bad, it was there.

there was places which held my worst memories but i still liked to think of them. the good ones were only very few but they out shined the rest.

his hoodie still had his scent or at least that's what i thought. missy told me how bad it smelled but it still had his aroma in it, or at least i liked to think so. it was black with a little champion logo stitched on the sleeve. the sleeves were too long so i rolled them inward making them permanently that shape. he wore it many times but not as much as his black beanie.

i tried filling myself with joy by trying to surround myself with people but i wasn't able to. even after years, i still didn't have the guts to move on. he was my first and i haven't forgotten that.

stevie tells me to move on but i clearly can't. i counted down the days until graduation having little hope that he still may come. knowing him, i had a feeling he was going to for-fill that promise.

as i walked to school, i didnt hear the voices of people calling me names, or the harsh pushing. it was normal. i felt like any other kid in the school that didn't hold any value. with ruben, i felt special in some way. as much as i hated the bullying, i would go through it again if it meant him being here.

while i laid in my bed, i held my pillow looking at the ceiling. there was no other thought in my head except the one of the future. with the little thought of us being together, brought tears in my eyes. silently breaking down, i closed my eyes hoping for his promise to come true.

why'd you have to leave?

that was really short but the next chapter will be the last! sorry for those who wanted it to be longer i just didn't have any other ideas. but i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i'll post the next chapter tomorrow or the day after that. ok bye