𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter six: abandoned house

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter six: abandoned house

♥*♡∞:。.。"i mean if you want me to r*pe you i can ."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: school

AS I WALKED INTO the doors of hell, i felt the stares burning through my head. this was what i hated the most about this school. all the 'bad' things you do spread around quick and it's dished out for everyone to judge you. when i made it to my locker, i opened it up to only have a surprise pop in my face. my eyes and mouth closed hearing the the laughter go on around me. i took a glance at myself on my mirror to see purple and pink glitter scattered on my face.

"you like your surprise slut? i picked out your favorite colors"

i sighed taking the glitter off my face quickly.i faced ruben and forcefully had my hand came in contact with his cheek. my eyes went wide as his head jolted to the side. everybody gasped in shock and became quiet.

we all knew i was going to get hell but i didn't think of the consequences while doing it. before he could even open his mouth to talk, the teacher came by and opened her mouth in disbelief

"who did this!"

with her hands on her hips, she eyed the whole hall to have nobody look back at her. they had there faces facing the lockers as if they had no shame. she turned back at ruben and i and dragged us by the arm.

"you two never get along" she angrily said

he stared at me from the other side to show off to me how mad he was. my skin formed goosebumps from his harsh contact and i faced forward to avoid him. in my head, i could see a clear image of his red cheek stinging. i smiled to myself knowing that was probably the last time i was going to lay my hands on him.

she shoved us into the principals office closing the door behind her. the principal wasn't there so i had a feeling he was going to do something while we were alone. with my eyes side glancing him, he looked ahead already plotting what he was going to do to me.

"imma fuck you up" he mumbled

i looked at my feet and the principal came barging through the door.

when she walked in she looked at us both and shook her head "so what happen?" she said taking a seat in her chair

she rested her arms laying flat on the table, staring at both of us. we didn't speak. we both knew what we did and neither of us were willing to admit it. she sighed leaning back into her chair.