𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗔𝗥𝗗

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter eight: the front yard

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter eight: the front yard

♥*♡∞:。.。"i told you to not talk to anybody else "。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: outside the house

I WAS IN THE FRONT yard helping my mom put in some new plants and as much as i didn't want to do it, i had to. she wanted the house to look 'nice' because she constantly heard our neighbors talk crap about our yard. she didn't seem to care at first but once she found missy trying to dig up a pool for her barbies, my mom lost it.

in a distance, i heard some voices that made me turn my head. i realized that it was fuckshit and my brothers voice. my face crept a little smile but it eventually went down when i noticed what i was wearing. my mixed matched fuzzy socks, sweats, and a shirt that i've had since i was in the 5th grade.

"what's good y/n!"

my head jolted up and he smiled at me. i did the same but it was more of a nervous smile than a genuine one.  he walked inside with mark but before mark could go in all the way, mark made a face to me indicating for me to fuck off, but i wasn't going to.

"mom can i leave already?"

"no i'm not done just keep holding the stick honey"

"why don't you get missy to do it?" i whined

"i'm practicing for the world series" missys response was

"worlds series my ass" i mumbled

"y/n" my mother warned

"sorry but that doesn't make sense"

"ofc it doesn't...she's a kid" she whispered

i just looked up waiting for my mother to give me a signal of her being done.

"alright"

i let go and went off running inside of the house. i rushed to my room and opened my closet scanning it. it reeked of missys 'experiments' that's she's been doing.  it was just some slime that was mixed with 20 different hand lotions and hand sanitizers. my clothes move from side to side as i scanned for an outfit. from the corner of my eye, a purple dress stood out to me and i grabbed it putting it on the bed. i got the rest of my essentials before running to the bathroom.

once i was done taking a shower, i walked out making sure there was no one in the hallway. i could feel my hair drip down the sides of my body going to the floor. while walking to my room with the towel around my body, i bumped into him and my figure stopped.