𝗦𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter ten: skatepark

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter ten: skatepark

♥*♡∞:。.。"don't go near anyone, or you'll regret it ."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 school and i was eating some food with my mother at the table. she was never home but when she was it was unbearable

"it's almost your fathers and i anniversary"

i looked up at her to see a grin on her face. i nodded and mark didn't even bother giving his attention. he was always focused on everything else but us. i didn't mind but at times i could see that it hurt and annoyed my mom.

"really mommy?" missy questioned with delight

"yes and i'm thinking of having a nice party with all my friends and neighbors"

"why do you need a party?"

my mother faced mark and rolled her eyes, scoffing. "i want something special. it's been 20 years that your father and i have been together."

"that's a long time" missy said

"yeah and it's been wonderful... i've already told you guys that i wanted a party. that's why we went to the store"

"i don't have time i'm working on a science project with fuckshit" mark said not even looking up

"i'll help mommy"

"great. you too y/n"

"mom i really"

"i've already told you that you were. end of discussion"

i huffed and got up from the table. i didn't understand why my mother wanted or needed a party for her anniversary. she could've just had a vacation of some sort but no. walking up the stairs i could hear everybody's voices start to fade away. i walked into my cold room closing the door behind me.

letting my body fall onto the bed, i started to adjusted myself on it and began to look up at my ceiling. plain white with some paint that missy managed to get up there.

while spacing out i got a text that startled me. i assumed it was stevie since he was my only friend, but when i picked up the phone i saw a random number. with curiosity, i picked it up and saw who had texted me.