𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗧

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE
chapter eleven: sneaking out

WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSEchapter eleven: sneaking out

♥*♡∞:。.。"he's in love with you."。.。:∞♡*♥

Y/N:
LOCATION: home

I WAS OUT IN THE back with my mother fixing the plants that were there. she really wanted this party to be the best and wanted it all to look good. as much as i love my mom, she was so damn annoying. many times i wondered how my dad even put up with her. she was crazy in her own little way and always got what she wanted. my forehead had a layer of sweat and my mom had a big hat on her head.

she put her hand out still paying attention to what she had in front of her "hand me that pot"

i was staring up at the trees that held our cherries that were growing. i remember the day we planted them and how hot it was. i hated the warm and wet feeling that ran through my body whenever the heat came. i was spacing out when a harsh voice started to talk

"y/n!" my mom said smacking my leg

"sorry"

i picked up the pot and handed it to her and she yanked it out with a huff. i began to stare off into space again really not wanting to do whatever i was doing.

"y/n"

"hm?"

"go inside and get me some water i'm thirsty"

my mom continued to put soil into the pot while i nodded and went inside. opening the screen door, i made my way to the jug of water that sat in the fridge. while opening the refrigerator, i felt the cool air come on my face.

i stood there for a while feeling the sweat start to run away. eyes closed and a gentle smile, i began to relax forgetting my surroundings. when someone cleared their throat, i opened my eyes to turn and see fuckshit. my eyes became big and i took the jug out putting it on the table.

"what were you doing?" he chuckled

"nothing"

i began to pour the cold drink into the cup having him stare at me.

"sorry i left you at the skatepark early i really needed to get home"

i mean i didnt mind but i had a gut feeling that he didn't go to his house. he was now next to me leaning on the fridge a little. nervousness filled me and i continued to pour without making eye contact